Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

As bad I want to go back through this thread and highlight all the crap folks were talking and all the disrespect we got for believing we were as good as we knew were I'll digress and just say that the buffet is open all day serving Memphis style BBQ crow. Please grab a plate, get in line and enjoy the meal. Don't forget to grab a big scoop of slaw that my friend BHS whipped up for the naysayers and y'all are welcome to come back for seconds and thirds. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Edited by Havengrad04

As bad I want to go back through this thread and highlight all the crap folks were talking and all the disrespect we got for believing we were as good as we knew were I'll digress and just say that the buffet is open all day serving Memphis style BBQ crow. Please grab a plate, get in line and enjoy the meal. Don't forget to grab a big scoop of slaw that my friend BHS whipped up for the naysayers and y'all are welcome to come back for seconds and thirds. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

They won't be able to come Havengrad04 because they are feasting on large quantities of delicious crow and lots of humble pie which they deserve and need to be eating the way they were acting on here! Congrats to DaHaven!! 

BHS jumped on me after I said I was for Whitehaven !! LOL, it's all good though !

As I said immediately after the game on here lat night, but BHS KWC and Havengrad did not see.. "I like my crow cold... " Whitehaven played a great game and dug in and did not give up. congrats on the win and safe travels"  I really enjoyed picking at you guys and hwish you much success. 

Ok guys I have only seen a few mins of the game due to went to basketball game . First let me say congrats to both schools on a great season . 2nd Oakland d man they are good . Only problem I have with the game is How does Oakland not use Stevens there best player on the team only get 4 receptions and don't use him as a wildcat or hand him the ball ! That's poor coaching right there . Whitehaven and all of my whitehaven friends congrats ! 901 4 state championships ! West tn should and finally should get some respect we are also a football town not just basketball and other sports !

Ok guys I have only seen a few mins of the game due to went to basketball game . First let me say congrats to both schools on a great season . 2nd Oakland d man they are good . Only problem I have with the game is How does Oakland not use Stevens there best player on the team only get 4 receptions and don't use him as a wildcat or hand him the ball ! That's poor coaching right there . Whitehaven and all of my whitehaven friends congrats ! 901 4 state championships ! West tn should and finally should get some respect we are also a football town not just basketball and other sports !

They played great this year.  But it takes a lot more than one or two years to become a "football town."  You own the bragging rights until next year though.  All it takes is a look back at this decade to know which side of the state has the best football.