My take on Mark Packer calling the game last Night.

BarneySox2007

I'll never understand why people complain about Mark Packer. If it werent for the man we wouldnt have all the games televised that we have every year. I think I heard that the Knoxville area has more high school games televised than any market outside California and Packer is the reason for that.

Edited by Governors91

I'll never understand why people complain about Mark Packer. If it werent for the man we wouldnt have all the games televised that we have every year. I think I heard that the Knoxville area has more high school games televised than any market outside California and Packer is the reason for that.

Go back to bed. No one cares about what you think. Besides I'm sure you've got some commercials to work on for next years radio broadcasts. Cowards! 😂

Gee , without Packer everybody in East Tennessee would just quit playing Football !  Give me a Break . Hey if he wants to produce , direct or work the sideline that's fine , but everybody knows he's awful calling Football ! He tries too hard to be a comedian , and I bet there's some parents of the bigger boys who would like to knock his lights out ! He always makes fun of the heavier kids , pathetic . 

Gee , without Packer everybody in East Tennessee would just quit playing Football ! Give me a Break . Hey if he wants to produce , direct or work the sideline that's fine , but everybody knows he's awful calling Football ! He tries too hard to be a comedian , and I bet there's some parents of the bigger boys who would like to knock his lights out ! He always makes fun of the heavier kids , pathetic .

No,

There would just be a lot less football games on tv which is what I said. I personally find Packer to be really funny. Me and my brother were watching and we were commenting on how big Whitehaven's d-line was and right on cue Packer says" we've found the beef, it's on Whitehaven's D-line". We died laughing.