Quarles leaving Maryville

GC_Quincy

folks this right here. If me, BlackHavenSenator, kwc or other Whitehaven fans made this statement then we'll be considered as hoodlums, act your age. But since stars isn't 1 of us his actions are excused. Point proven we have ways to go. Go ahead and go back to the original flag at Maryville. Everybody needs to read this thread

Everyone happy holidays

You show me where STARS has made a personal negative comment about a kid in a public forum...???

Edited by STARSNBARS

You show me where STARS has made a personal comment about a kid in a public forum...???

It's a public forum, everyone is not going to type exactly what you want to hear, that's common sense. Eventually after being a member 10+ years you should probably expect outlandish statements to be made every once in a while. I don't get why you're so surprised, it's against public forum law? In other words.....get over it.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Dang .. folks ... all I said was that if Maryville went outside for a coach hire that I didnt think they would consider Rosser ( and I repeat he is a great guy and coach - well liked by many ..even the coaches he competes against and would be a qualified coach anywhere he wanted to interview ... just did not think that Maryville would go that route because of reasons that have been seeing tin this post !!!!   GUESS I PROVED MY POINT !!!

Dang .. folks ... all I said was that if Maryville went outside for a coach hire that I didnt think they would consider Rosser ( and I repeat he is a great guy and coach - well liked by many ..even the coaches he competes against and would be a qualified coach anywhere he wanted to interview ... just did not think that Maryville would go that route because of reasons that have been seeing tin this post !!!!   GUESS I PROVED MY POINT !!!

Maybe I am just blind, but I don't see any reason Maryville wouldn't go after him if they felt he was the best man for the job.  Now, as someone else said, maybe he doesn't accept the job, but I don't see any reason that MHS wouldn't want him if he is successful and a good person.  I have absolutely no reason at all to believe that Maryville would simply look past him because of the color of his skin or because some our fans may show their school pride by the use of a controversial symbol.