OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

1 hour ago, atrisk said:

Went by practice field today. Mowed and striped, so I'm thinking something is going to haopen there. May not put the pads on until Aug. ,but yea, I think its that time again. OF course I may be wrong, just wishful thinking.

I believe full pads are allowed on the 25 or there abouts. 

Maryville Athletics
July 5, 2017

Maryville College Football and the Fighting Scots Gridiron Club will be hosting the 2017 East Tennessee 7 on 7 Perimeter Passing Day on Saturday, July 15th . The event will feature two sessions. The first session will begin at 9:00 am and conclude at 1:00 pm. The second session will begin at 1:00 pm and conclude at 5:00 pm. The event has been organized in memory of Cody Bowers, a Maryville College football coach and alumnus who died tragically in the fall of 2007. Thirty-four schools have committed to the event, which matches teams up into pools and allows each to practice their passing game for the upcoming season.

Schools participating include:

First Session Alcoa,Bearden, Campbell County, Cookeville, Corbin (KY), East Hamilton, Farragut, Grainger, Greenback, Heritage, Karns, Kingston, Maryville, McMinn Central, Oak Ridge, Sequoyah, South-Doyle, Webb School.

Second Session Anderson County, Austin-East, Bearden, Concord Christian, Elizabethton, Gatlinburg-Pittman, Grundy County, Halls, Hardin Valley, Hixson, Knoxville Catholic, Lenoir City, Loudon, Ooltewah, Pigeon Forge, Seymour, Tellico Plains.

Admission for the event is $5.00, and concessions will be sold. Spectators should bring lawn chairs. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Maryville College football program.

The East Tennessee 7 on 7 Perimeter Passing Day began at Lenoir City High School in the summer of 2007. Organized by former Scots football players Nick White (1998) and Brian Gossett (2000), the event was moved to Maryville College in the summer of 2008 and dedicated to the memory of Cody Bowers. Current and former Maryville College football players and other MC alumni serve as volunteers for the event.

Several local businesses make donations to the event. Primary sponsors include Chick-Fil-A Alcoa, Chick-Fil-A Foothills Mall, and United Grocery Outlet (Alcoa).

A schedule will be released at the beginning of next week.

14 hours ago, atrisk said:

Went by practice field today. Mowed and striped, so I'm thinking something is going to haopen there. May not put the pads on until Aug. ,but yea, I think its that time again. OF course I may be wrong, just wishful thinking.

I always love seeing the field striped after a long off season

12 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Maryville Athletics
July 5, 2017

Maryville College Football and the Fighting Scots Gridiron Club will be hosting the 2017 East Tennessee 7 on 7 Perimeter Passing Day on Saturday, July 15th . The event will feature two sessions. The first session will begin at 9:00 am and conclude at 1:00 pm. The second session will begin at 1:00 pm and conclude at 5:00 pm. The event has been organized in memory of Cody Bowers, a Maryville College football coach and alumnus who died tragically in the fall of 2007. Thirty-four schools have committed to the event, which matches teams up into pools and allows each to practice their passing game for the upcoming season.

Schools participating include:

First Session Alcoa,Bearden, Campbell County, Cookeville, Corbin (KY), East Hamilton, Farragut, Grainger, Greenback, Heritage, Karns, Kingston, Maryville, McMinn Central, Oak Ridge, Sequoyah, South-Doyle, Webb School.

Second Session Anderson County, Austin-East, Bearden, Concord Christian, Elizabethton, Gatlinburg-Pittman, Grundy County, Halls, Hardin Valley, Hixson, Knoxville Catholic, Lenoir City, Loudon, Ooltewah, Pigeon Forge, Seymour, Tellico Plains.

Admission for the event is $5.00, and concessions will be sold. Spectators should bring lawn chairs. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Maryville College football program.

The East Tennessee 7 on 7 Perimeter Passing Day began at Lenoir City High School in the summer of 2007. Organized by former Scots football players Nick White (1998) and Brian Gossett (2000), the event was moved to Maryville College in the summer of 2008 and dedicated to the memory of Cody Bowers. Current and former Maryville College football players and other MC alumni serve as volunteers for the event.

Several local businesses make donations to the event. Primary sponsors include Chick-Fil-A Alcoa, Chick-Fil-A Foothills Mall, and United Grocery Outlet (Alcoa).

A schedule will be released at the beginning of next week.

How can you find out who we play?