OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

I was impressed with Oak Ridge today. Your defense is very athletic and coach was right on TV they spread the ball around to bunch of WR. They were exclusively in gun and last year they were not. We just played Ooltewah and they are very talented. 

7 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

How'd dem Cats look y'all? Wasn't able to make it.

As I said earlier they actually impressed me from what I expected. LBs and Safeties were fast to the ball. #1 was impressive on both sides of ball. Graham will be a nightmare in slot on passing game. Martin looked like a Div 1 player and seems poised to step in to be the top target. BUT they do a good job of throwing it to a lot of different players. Oak Ridge should be very competitive with anyone they play. (Of course that's if O/D fronts can hold)

7 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

As I said earlier they actually impressed me from what I expected. LBs and Safeties were fast to the ball. #1 was impressive on both sides of ball. Graham will be a nightmare in slot on passing game. Martin looked like a Div 1 player and seems poised to step in to be the top target. BUT they do a good job of throwing it to a lot of different players. Oak Ridge should be very competitive with anyone they play. (Of course that's if O/D fronts can hold)

19 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

43 minutes ago, GIJoe said:

One response will be sufficient! Lol