OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

cats, maybe you should start complaining about the fact that we don't have enough lineman.  Maybe some more good big guys will appear.  We could be pretty good if we had a few more good big dudes.   

After reading a few recent responses to my post that were total NONSENSE and after reviewing a totally ABSURD schedule (given our issues up front)...your post is refreshing and makes sense! I will immediately start complaining more about our lack of linemen and if recent history means anything at all...new linemen are bound to appear!  Thank you

Your right, the number of linemen are down. I am sure that any deficiency in the program is being WORKED on by the coaching staff. We have some real good player up front who will and have  been WORKING very hard in this heat to MAKE themselves better. To them I  say "thank you". If I were you and had any legitimate answer to any  perceived  position problem I  would  address  the coaching staff. Like me, I  doubt they (the coaching  staff) will accept your complaining as a solution to any perceived  problem. Maybe if  argumentative  and unrealistic were added to the complaining  that  MAY do the trick.

Thanks  to Maryville OR hopefully has some very helpful film on our strengths and weaknesses. Our passing game could cause some real concerns for opposing coaches. #4 and #1 make for good targets. Hopefully multiple Offence alignments will help OL (good job guys) create running lanes. Would like to see DB make the same progress as OL.

Concerning this and all future post I am expressing my opinion. 

And by the way. Who was OR center yesterday?