Updated PinTN Rankings

WrestlingGod

TJ Hick (113) loses to the Bowers and is ranked 2nd now. makes sense to me.

McElhaney (132) beats Landers and does not replace him as the number one ranked.

what gives?

I agree that mcelhaney deserve to be #1 after beating Landers. But I also think when Landers is 100% he's #1. His knee has been giving him trouble since the mccallie invite which is why he withdrew. But at the moment mcelhaney deserves #1

My question is 145, does anybody know if Holcomb or Whiteside are even wrestling. Im not sure ive seen anything on either of them all year. Pendly dropped and WIlkins is still out after his injury at Bradley. That really just leaves Knox and Jason Chambers at 145

Someone stated in a separate post that Holcomb quit. Al Miller mentioned in the last Bradley match that Whiteside got beat out for the varsity spot.

On the same note, I have heard that Wilson Central's Noga at 160 will be out past State Duals with an injury. Hoping to get him back by Region individuals.

Trent knight won the 170lb weight class at the fandetti!

He beat HENLEY JACKSON HEADRICK FROM BRADLEY, MAX GRAYSON FROM BEARDON, AND DAMON SMITH FROM WILSON CENTRAL!! Majored HEADRICKand pinned ou from there!! Olinger finished 7th!

Knight also pinned NOE from Page at last year state duals!

East Tennessee is coming to franklin!!!

Someone stated in a separate post that Holcomb quit. Al Miller mentioned in the last Bradley match that Whiteside got beat out for the varsity spot.

On the same note, I have heard that Wilson Central's Noga at 160 will be out past State Duals with an injury. Hoping to get him back by Region individuals.

So,

145-

1. Knox Fuller (Bradley)

2. Zach Wilkins (Mt. Juliet) -- ?

3. Jason Chambers (Stewarts Creek)

4. Caleb Eachus (Cleveland)

5.?

6.?

And even then we still really don't know how Wilkins' recovery is coming along.

I figured that if Wilkins makes it back, he was dropping to 138 as well. Weist has dropped to 145, and has been wrestling there for a little while now. I don't think he would of cut down to move right back up a couple weeks later. That's just me speculating though.

I hope he does come back. He is a hammer, not to mention itll make 138 very very very interesting!

So assuming Wilkins is at 38 when he's back that leaves us with this at 145.

145-

1. Knox Fuller (Bradley)

2. Jason Chambers (Stewarts Creek)

3. Caleb Eachus (Cleveland)

4. ?

5. ?

6. ?

Anybody wanna fill in those blanks?

I hope he does come back. He is a hammer, not to mention itll make 138 very very very interesting!

So assuming Wilkins is at 38 when he's back that leaves us with this at 145.

145-

1. Knox Fuller (Bradley)

2. Jason Chambers (Stewarts Creek)

3. Caleb Eachus (Cleveland)

4. ?

5. ?

6. ?

Anybody wanna fill in those blanks?

I would think Sean Butler from Summit fits in there somewhere 3-6. He lost to Chambers in OT this past weekend. Maybe Brown from Blackman at 6? Not sure how solid he is just throwing out names

I would think Sean Butler from Summit fits in there somewhere 3-6. He lost to Chambers in OT this past weekend. Maybe Brown from Blackman at 6? Not sure how solid he is just throwing out names

Yeah Sean has some solid wins and his few losses were decision to Wilkins and Pendly and a pin loss to Knox. Brown looked good at the GP too, solid for sure. Is Gonzalez from Rossview dropping to 45? He'll be tough if he gets there. As would James from Science Hill if he's down, he has a dec win over Eachus from Cleveland at 152.

Edited by WrestlingGod

Yeah Sean has some solid wins and his few losses were decision to Wilkins and Pendly and a pin loss to Knox. Brown looked good at the GP too, solid for sure. Is Gonzalez from Rossview dropping to 45? He'll be tough if he gets there. As would James from Science Hill if he's down, he has a dec win over Eachus from Cleveland at 152.

To me Eachus or Butler should be at 3. Obviously the other at 4 and Brown at 5. Not sure if anyone else is dropping. If they are it would certainly change the rankings. 

James could easily make 145 as he often weighs out of practice under that and rarely weighs over 150. Diehl also rarely weighs over 156 and could easily make 152. But we have a solid senior in Pridemore (who has a win over Whiteside) at 145 that would not benefit us to bump out of the lineup. Don't expect to see James at 145 this season, but I could see him being back down there next season.

My question is 145, does anybody know if Holcomb or Whiteside are even wrestling. Im not sure ive seen anything on either of them all year. Pendly dropped and WIlkins is still out after his injury at Bradley. That really just leaves Knox and Jason Chambers at 145

holcomb hasnt wrestled. And whiteside i believe got beat out by Eachus