Girls Basketball "Glass House" predicitons....

I am so sorry if i messed up. I apologize, loose sleep over comments on here, take meds to get through the day. 

I think you get the message.......I was just making a point that picking a top ten "10" from any media source is useless. TEN teams from each classification cannot go to the tourney so pick an honest "EIGHT" which is the number that can go to the Glass House.

Who are your predictions for....Class A

Class A i only have one. I am sold on South Greene. Watching Taylor Lamb last year made me a fan

I've picked my final eight after looking at each district and each region, I see it something like this

South Greene

Northfield Academy

Clarkrange

Pickett County

Moore County

Forrest

Gleason

Greenfield

I haven't seen Northview Academy yet this year, though I will in the regional tournament, but last year they came in to it with close to the same record and we're not impressive at all. They had just played a very weak schedule. With that said, they may be an entirely different team this year. But I would think a team from district 3 could beat them in substate if they make it through region. I'm a little curious myself to actually watch Northview based on their earlier rankings in the polls, they are still a bit of a mystery to me.

• Upvote 1

I haven't seen Northview Academy yet this year, though I will in the regional tournament, but last year they came in to it with close to the same record and we're not impressive at all. They had just played a very weak schedule. With that said, they may be an entirely different team this year. But I would think a team from district 3 could beat them in substate if they make it through region. I'm a little curious myself to actually watch Northview based on their earlier rankings in the polls, they are still a bit of a mystery to me.

Great teams right there for sure....I just hope the "DRAW" gives us some close games throughout the tourney...Who plays first this year..? A  AA  AAA ....?

Pickett County

Clarkrange

Moore County

Forrest (could be Huntland...whoever finishes second in district tournament)

South Greene

Meigs County

Dresden 

Gleason

That would be my prediction of who the 8 will be this year...Hopefully Pickett and SG can end up on opposite sides of the bracket....would love to see a Clarkrange and SG matchup in the semis and winner play PC but...i am a little biased! Good luck to all the teams as trophy time nears...

Pickett County

Clarkrange

Moore County

Forrest (could be Huntland...whoever finishes second in district tournament)

South Greene

Meigs County

Dresden

Gleason

That would be my prediction of who the 8 will be this year...Hopefully Pickett and SG can end up on opposite sides of the bracket....would love to see a Clarkrange and SG matchup in the semis and winner play PC but...i am a little biased! Good luck to all the teams as trophy time nears...

I agree, it would be a travesty if Pickett Co and South Greene have to play in the opening round again. Would be a great matchup for the finals.

I am so sorry if i messed up. I apologize, loose sleep over comments on here, take meds to get through the day. 

I think you get the message.......I was just making a point that picking a top ten "10" from any media source is useless. TEN teams from each classification cannot go to the tourney so pick an honest "EIGHT" which is the number that can go to the Glass House.

Who are your predictions for....Class A

Nobody else picked anybody...you started the thread with a list that is impossible and someone corrected you. That someone is very respected on these boards, and did nothing to "zing" you...that was me, and for that I apologize...should have just shaken my head and went about my business...sarcasm deleted.

GC has split with Greenfield and lost to Dresden by 1. We lost to Greenfield by 13 as they were 11-16 from three point land at their place and we beat them by 12 at our place. West TN is loaded in A as their are a lot of teams that are pretty equal that it could be anyone's game. GC hasn't played particularly well, but you would have to think you will get their best right hook with Allie and Justice's being seniors and their leadership. It will be interesting to see how it goes.