Whitehaven coach has schedule woes

CoachT

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BHS- my friend's last year playing was 2001. Thought we might have a connection but I guess not.

KWC- I found the arti, I was wrong. It's mentioned the number of national merit scholar whitestation has and the amount of scholarship money whitehaven gets. It was about the situation in Memphis city schools and used whitestation and whitehaven as examples of schools that get it right

BHS- my friend's last year playing was 2001. Thought we might have a connection but I guess not.

KWC- I found the arti, I was wrong. It's mentioned the number of national merit scholar whitestation has and the amount of scholarship money whitehaven gets. It was about the situation in Memphis city schools and used whitestation and whitehaven as examples of schools that get it right

If you don't mind, post the link if you can. I'd like to read it as well.

Thanks.

Just another example of the empowered enlightening the masses as to what's best for them.

I have no idea why people who are detached from the community think that they know best what will be accepted and effective...academics mirror athletics in the fact that respect between teachers/coaches and students equal success, and having tactics and systematics forced upon the schools will never be respected by the faculty or students.

There's an old adage that says self government won't work without self discipline, yet there will never be self discipline without self government.