Individual State Predictions -- AAA

WrestlingGod

thats 7. You says 6 placers and 2 champions which equals 8. You said 6 placers and 2 champions. Now you say 3 will place and 4 more "could" So which is it? Alot of ppl "could" place. Its a loaded field. And you still haven't told me whos gonna win? Nobody is laughing. I just think your crazy to literally make an accnt just to do this and not back it up

I have 3 guys from SH placing and a couple more getting close. Like i said its a loaded field this year and every medal is up for grabs

Thanks for noticing our boys. That's all I'm saying.

Didn't mean to seem overzealous. I don't want to put a target on anyone but won't be surprised if any of those I listed place. Didn't say all would place.

Nobody can hang with bradley at wrestling they are the alabama of football they dont rebuild they just reload except i dont like bama

Hmmm Cleveland will be saying hi the next 3-4 years if not this weekend. Individual is a whole heck a lot different than sstate. As we are good and can compete for the most years, this isn't football and it takes time to reload. This will be a challenge for all teams.

All these people creating accounts just to say their team is unbeatable is cracking me up. Everybody calm down and let the kids do the talking on the mats. Good luck to everyone today and all weekend. I predict it will be a hella good time and a hella good tournament no matter who finishes where

All these people creating accounts just to say their team is unbeatable is cracking me up. Everybody calm down and let the kids do the talking on the mats. Good luck to everyone today and all weekend. I predict it will be a hella good time and a hella good tournament no matter who finishes where

True true. Safe travles, good luck even to OW!! Da Bears!

Call me a homer but I would love to see the Bears, Raiders and Trojans go 1,2,3 with Fuller getting the Best award.

You absolutely be a homer.  That is what made America Great!  

Back in the day, we went blood against our district, but at the Region were were against anybody against our district we hated them all.  We get to the state, we banded together against anyone in our district (#1) and our region (#2) against anybody else at McClellan.  

Chattanooga goes south into GA, I am for anyone from Chattanooga.  

Lets go to the NCAA's, UTC against anybody.  

Olympics?  Guess what?  RED, WHITE AND BLUE!!!  USA!

Yeah...call me a homer, extreme compliment!!!