• Trezvant
  • Austin East
  • Milan
  • Stratford
  • Raleigh
  • Fairview
  • Sequatchie
  • Red Bank
I'm ready for spring practice. So here is my unofficial rankings for 3A . thoughts?
20 weeks away from the start of high school football season. I was looking at this list and how it's changed the last couple of weeks with Maurice Fitzgerald leaving Stratford for Hillsboro & Teli White leaving Trezevant for Melrose. You also have to take a look at Derek Rang being hired as the new coach at Gatlinburg-Pittman.

1.). Alcoa

2.). Pearl-Cohn

3.). Austin-East

4.). Milan

5.). Red Bank

6.). Melrose

7.). Giles County

8.). Fairview

9.). Raleigh-Egypt

10.). Cheatham County

Sequatchie County, Gatlinburg-Pittman, Trezevant, Westview, Stratford

Edited by howdoitknow

20 weeks away from the start of high school football season. I was looking at this list and how it's changed the last couple of weeks with Maurice Fitzgerald leaving Stratford for Hillsboro & Teli White leaving Trezevant for Melrose. You also have to take a look at Derek Rang being hired as the new coach at Gatlinburg-Pittman.

1.). Alcoa

2.). Pearl-Cohn

3.). Austin-East

4.). Milan

5.). Red Bank

6.). Melrose

7.). Giles County

8.). Fairview

9.). Raleigh-Egypt

10.). Cheatham County

Sequatchie County, Gatlinburg-Pittman, Trezevant, Westview, Stratford

I think Teli white is a great coach but melrose is going to have to greatly improve its play in the trenches from last year to make it that high on the list. In the little bit of film I saw on them last year they really struggled getting off the ball. Don't know if he can improve it that much in one year.

A-E lost ALOT of talent from last year.....I don't see this years team being as goodas last...therefore I would bump them down some.

PC will be a very interesting team in 3A!

PC always has talent. The next 2 yrs they seem to have more than they normally have. They remind me of maybe their 2014 team. That team, if I'm not mistaken had a rb that signed with a Big 10 school, a wr that went to NC and a really good qb.

Interested to see how AE rebounds from all the players they lost .

PC always has talent. The next 2 yrs they seem to have more than they normally have. They remind me of maybe their 2014 team. That team, if I'm not mistaken had a rb that signed with a Big 10 school, a wr that went to NC and a really good qb.

Interested to see how AE rebounds from all the players they lost .

I'm interested in seeing just how many TD's Mr. Kellogg has at the end of the season. If used correctly, and stays healthy, records should be shattered...... sigh......