3A rankings for 2017

32hammer

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a fabulous job of it too!! Just not the right situation for me and my family. But no doubt it was an awesome position that had lots of potential. Great place!!!

As long as the BPM's are happy, I'm happy for you...we actually have a local kid with a nice pedigree who is interested in building up the program. Would love to bring y'all on board but I think we'll be fine, and I know that you will. Still welcome to come on down though...the "standing offer" is always good...on me.  

Almost forgot! Enjoy your time up there...there's no place like home, but there's no place to visit like that place...love it there!

Edited by tradertwo

As long as the BPM's are happy, I'm happy for you...we actually have a local kid with a nice pedigree who is interested in building up the program. Would love to bring y'all on board but I think we'll be fine, and I know that you will. Still welcome to come on down though...the "standing offer" is always good...on me.

Almost forgot! Enjoy your time up there...there's no place like home, but there's no place to visit like that place...love it there!

See ya soon old friend. And I wish the kid the best. But if it doesn't work out and in a few years there is an opening let me know. Funny things happen with careers. Who knows where life will take us.

On another note.... they are having the FFA state convention up here this week. Saw several FFA students wearing their Scotts Hill FFA jackets. Let your administration know that the students acted exceptional and were great role models for your school.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

See ya soon old friend. And I wish the kid the best. But if it doesn't work out and in a few years there is an opening let me know. Funny things happen with careers. Who knows where life will take us.

On another note.... they are having the FFA state convention up here this week. Saw several FFA students wearing their Scotts Hill FFA jackets. Let your administration know that the students acted exceptional and were great role models for your school.

One of them is my nephew! Brings back some great memories...seems like last year that I was there sporting my Blue & Gold repping Scotts Hill. I'll be sure to tell their Advisor of their conduct...we're proud of our chapter!

there is absolutely , no possible way nuttin could have been pretty bout what took place interior and exterior of that Searville Diner.....please tell Booger that U denied the Goonettes a group hug photo.....if u did and assuming Mrs BPM was there, then she dont have to wonder where all the lipstick came from

Booger just sayin e391791.gif

I think booger needs a hug....