2017 Class A State Tournament

Play 4 Fun

I will tell you what else Clarkrange has.....4 more girls that put in their time the same as Meadows does. Yes she is a dominate player but she also has 4 that feeds her the ball very well for all those points. Theres 4 that hustle up and down the floor playing good ball as well. LETS PLAY HARD LADY BUFFS.....

Did I miss something here ? PCPundit simply asked a question. He didn't imply that Meadows is all Clarkrange has, he just asked about rest of the team. I'm sure he knows as everyone else does that they're very good or they wouldn't be here. Sounds like one of CR's own fans is tired of hearing about their own star player? Maybe all is not well, dissention on the inside? Just wondering? Of course this is coming from a fan/parent so they're probably more upset than the players which is usually the case. Congrats to her being named

1A Miss Basketball.

Did I miss something here ? PCPundit simply asked a question. He didn't imply that Meadows is all Clarkrange has, he just asked about rest of the team. I'm sure he knows as everyone else does that they're very good or they wouldn't be here. Sounds like one of CR's own fans is tired of hearing about their own star player? Maybe all is not well, dissention on the inside? Just wondering? Of course this is coming from a fan/parent so they're probably more upset than the players which is usually the case. Congrats to her being named

1A Miss Basketball.

No just stating that clarkrange has 4 other ones that can play good too. Kara Meadows is a wonderful player who deserves Miss Basketball. Clarkrange is very fortunate to have her. Didnt mean to sound like that at all......one team one dream.....

Maybe so.. but I'm sure they can defend their self..

Just offering an impartial point of view. Some of the same comments were made a few years back about another "rim protector" that played in your district that I interpreted did have harsh intent, and I didn't care for it at all and said so...I just didn't get that feeling from his post. Sorry to have interjected myself into your conversation...mount back up on your high horse and carry on.

Just offering an impartial point of view. Some of the same comments were made a few years back about another "rim protector" that played in your district that I interpreted did have harsh intent, and I didn't care for it at all and said so...I just didn't get that feeling from his post. Sorry to have interjected myself into your conversation...mount back up on your high horse and carry on.

I appreciate that. I did feel it was harsh because Middleton did not out run Clarkrange in that game.. nevertheless. It's over. This is 2017. And I'm all saddled up and riding high.

No just stating that clarkrange has 4 other ones that can play good too. Kara Meadows is a wonderful player who deserves Miss Basketball. Clarkrange is very fortunate to have her. Didnt mean to sound like that at all......one team one dream.....

You are right. Those other girls are very good. Those girls need each other to win. When they are clicking, they are very good.

BigDaddy.......you missed the point.....I never said they "out ran" CR or even that they won handily in the game I was referencing.  My whole point was they played the game at a pace that they committed too.  Funny....I found the game on my TiVo and I stand by everything I said because Middleton DID dictate the pace of play in that game.  That was the whole point behind my comments, and you trying to find anything underlining in something I said was more of you trying to dig something out that wasn't there.  In other words, I wasn't attempting to belittle anyone or any team.  I will be careful referencing CR in the future....not because they couldn't be a case in point, but because it appears you can only handle what you deem to be praise and not a simple comment concerning tatics. 

On a personal note:  Congrats to Ms. Meadows on her Miss Basketball Award.  Very deserving after the kind of rehabilitation she had to go through to get back.  Hats off to any kid that has the patience and fortitude to get all the way back.

Kazanity

BigDaddy.......you missed the point.....I never said they "out ran" CR or even that they won handily in the game I was referencing. My whole point was they played the game at a pace that they committed too. Funny....I found the game on my TiVo and I stand by everything I said because Middleton DID dictate the pace of play in that game. That was the whole point behind my comments, and you trying to find anything underlining in something I said was more of you trying to dig something out that wasn't there. In other words, I wasn't attempting to belittle anyone or any team. I will be careful referencing CR in the future....not because they couldn't be a case in point, but because it appears you can only handle what you deem to be praise and not a simple comment concerning tatics.

On a personal note: Congrats to Ms. Meadows on her Miss Basketball Award. Very deserving after the kind of rehabilitation she had to go through to get back. Hats off to any kid that has the patience and fortitude to get all the way back.

Kazanity

Keep backing your point and so will I. Maybe you should go to baseball, since you're out. Have a good day!