Class A Sectionals

Shozen

Clay Co sold 1500 seats in 1 hour. Fire marshal is already requireing every person including infants to have a ticket due to capacity limits.

We up here in the sticks Sho! We just requiring you to have your $7 to get in...We got 1,500 gonna come in thru the back door after the tip off LOL...

Grace by 20, I've seen Hampton this year and they are down for the last few years, they would finish around 4th in district 3 this year in my opinion.

I've seen em too...this isn't the same team as earlier in the season...Our post playing as strong as he is gives us a different look on O now IMO.....Our bread and butter is D and it is ON

If Hampton tries to press Grace it will be a dunk fest.

Yes and no.  If and when Grace breaks the press, they tend to get layups and dunks.  But I've also seen them look disorganized and not handle the press very well. 

Knowing Ned, I would expect Hampton to be a consistent, disciplined team.  Grace tends to be a little erratic, sometimes shooting too quick and forgetting how important it is for the offense to go thru #41.  Expect to see both some "Wow" and "what was he thinking?" moments.

Totally agree.  They played each other back in the middle of the season and Humboldt won by 5.  As good as Humboldt is playing and has played all season long, Middleton has the ability to come in and pull off an upset.  It will take a solid, all-around effort for Middleton to win in that hostile environment for sure.

The first meeting between Humboldt and Middleton was December 17. The Vikings were missing a couple of players and were no at full strength. Humboldt goes 12 deep and everone was healthy after Christmas. I respect Middleton and their program the Tigers always have a good team. But to keep it close at Humboldt will be hard to do this time around!

If Hampton tries to press Grace it will be a dunk fest.

Yes and no.  If and when Grace breaks the press, they tend to get layups and dunks.  But I've also seen them look disorganized and not handle the press very well. 

Knowing Ned, I would expect Hampton to be a consistent, disciplined team.  Grace tends to be a little erratic, sometimes shooting too quick and forgetting how important it is for the offense to go thru #41.  Expect to see both some "Wow" and "what was he thinking?" moments.

We WILL press...I assure you GCA doesn't stack up to the likes of Mitchell and UC teams we pressed at state...Kinda hard to dunk if you don't have the ball  :mellow:

The 'official" capacity is 1600, but many more than that get in there than that. There have been upwards of 2500 squeezed in the place before.

It gets a bit "cozy" when they start squeezing in.  The windows up top will be open, but it will still be a hot box by game time.  Man, I hate I'm missing this game, but I"m hoping the Twitter updates will be frequent.

It gets a bit "cozy" when they start squeezing in.  The windows up top will be open, but it will still be a hot box by game time.  Man, I hate I'm missing this game, but I"m hoping the Twitter updates will be frequent.

Hot aint the word....Ned will likely have the heat on HIGH Lol 

Hot aint the word....Ned will likely have the heat on HIGH Lol 

I'm glad I can listen live, but thought you'd get a kick out of this.  Even Pride knows how good of an environment it is. :D  Here's a tweet I just saw from him:

Sub-State Game Tonight at Hampton. It's THE BEST Bball Environment I've ever seen! For the rest of us, @wbejradio will have the LIVE Stream

I'm glad I can listen live, but thought you'd get a kick out of this. Even Pride knows how good of an environment it is. :D Here's a tweet I just saw from him:

Sub-State Game Tonight at Hampton. It's THE BEST Bball Environment I've ever seen! For the rest of us, @wbejradio will have the LIVE Stream

What in tweetation?! Pride with a Twitter?! I must get his username to follow!!

What in tweetation?! Pride with a Twitter?! I must get his username to follow!!

Unless I'm all confused, GCAPride on here is the same as Ram Pride (@GCARamRadio) on Twitter.  It wouldn't be the first or last time for me to be all mixed up.  After all, I am a Hampton grad that sometimes wears a sweater vest.  :o

Edited by KnoxMoJo