Class A Sectionals

Shozen

Yall talking a lot about coaching. You have a fine coach with a lot of success. But, you boys have never faced our current coach. He's a pretty stout coach as well. This will be a very different team and coaching staff than the one that came up there the last time.

Edited by gcapride

Yall talking a lot about coaching. You have a fine coach with a lot of success. But, you boys have never faced our current coach. He's a pretty stout coach as well. This will be a very different team and coaching staff than the one that came up there the last time.

We have no doubt. I think its an uphill battle for us but not outtta question. Basketball is a funny sport.

I wasn't implying anything on the outcome, just a different HC and staff. I respect our former coach and greatly appreciate all that he did for our school. This cat is a different animal.

Just what kinda Cat is he. Hope he,s not a dang Tiger, I,m afraid our pups might be a tad Intimadated.. LOL

Before you gentlemen argue too much over coaching, I'm going to say I think it's pretty close to a toss up there. Ned has been coaching since about 1986 when we were playing elementary JV ball together. His record and accomplishments speak for themselves. I've been impressed with the full coaching staff at GCA this year. They've done the things they need to for these boys to be ready for tournament time. I wouldn't make a prediction since I haven't gotten to see Hampton play this year, but I would expect it to be a thriller.

That's exactly why I gave the HHS Coach respect in my post. I'm not predicting a score or saying we have a better coach. Just pointing out that this guy is much different than what has rolled into Hsmpton in the past.

One thing we can all agree on; the atmosphere at HHS in substate is unreal. I've been to 1, was told to be there an hour before the game, AT THE LATEST. I laughed. We walked thru the door 70 minutes before tip off. The place was 75% full.

Edited by gcapride