Class A Sectionals

Shozen

Thanks truth...Honestly, just poking my last ever pokes at my GCA bestest pals :D

I expect a great ballgame especially if Shooter does show up!!

I know.... It is all in good fun...... I like poking fun with them also even though it is still tough to get over 2008 basketball substate.......but I am still trying LOL

Ok seriously what time does the line form and what time do we need to get there? Do the visitors still go in the back door?

And is the nativity scene still on the stage from the Christmas play?

Show up about 6:45 should work for you...Nativity scene has been moved to the FB field..aka the cow pasture to GCA's finest

I know.... It is all in good fun...... I like poking fun with them also even though it is still tough to get over 2008 basketball substate.......but I am still trying LOL

I've heard bits about 2008 and don't even know what is true or not, but I can say this. I'm pretty sure that there isn't anyone currently involved with leadership of GCA or the basketball team that was around in 2008. The kids playing now were in elementary school. Whatever happened then, I've been impressed by how this team has handled itself on the court in the games I've been to. No trash talking, taunting, or dirty play...just playing ball and trying to win.

Show up about 6:45 should work for you...Nativity scene has been moved to the FB field..aka the cow pasture to GCA's finest

Painted dirt, ain't nobody gonna forget your fine art work....

And if you show up at 6:30, you'll get to meet the local Fire Marshall.

12thman, I was referring to real basketball, after mid December. That's what us football guys consider the start of roundball season.

I've heard bits about 2008 and don't even know what is true or not, but I can say this. I'm pretty sure that there isn't anyone currently involved with leadership of GCA or the basketball team that was around in 2008. The kids playing now were in elementary school. Whatever happened then, I've been impressed by how this team has handled itself on the court in the games I've been to. No trash talking, taunting, or dirty play...just playing ball and trying to win.

Good to hear MoJo... I'm sure I know you since you played with Ned.

Painted dirt, ain't nobody gonna forget your fine art work....

And if you show up at 6:30, you'll get to meet the local Fire Marshall.

12thman, I was referring to real basketball, after mid December. That's what us football guys consider the start of roundball season.

Thanks for the props!

I'm sure you do. It's so tempting to try to figure out how to make it to the game since this is the last Dogs vs Rams contest with any meaning. But it is hard to make that trip up and back on a Monday.

I understand. If you for sure are coming, let me know and we could talk before the game. I am pretty sure we played together for a year anyway.