Class A Sectionals

Shozen

Yall talking a lot about coaching. You have a fine coach with a lot of success. But, you boys have never faced our current coach. He's a pretty stout coach as well. This will be a very different team and coaching staff than the one that came up there the last time.

I can vouch for GCA's coach! My sons grew up during the "GCA Is THE Enemy" years so there was nothing he liked about GCA for years. Kind of like UT fans/players feelings toward those Gators, lol. This year has been different and my oldest son has grown to really like their current coach and his style of coaching. I guess his style and personality has rubbed off on the team because there are some really respectable players and they don't look down their nose at opposing squads or at least that has been our impression. He has shook hands and cut up with my son on multiple occasions and paid him respect and that has left a lasting impression on him. Said he would play for him any day!😳 Never thought I would hear him say that! So I said all this to say do not underestimate GCA coach. He won't get out coached! I know what it's like to play a Sectional game at Hampton! Reminds me of Hoosiers! Just waiting on Shooter to come out at any minute.

Yall talking a lot about coaching. You have a fine coach with a lot of success. But, you boys have never faced our current coach. He's a pretty stout coach as well. This will be a very different team and coaching staff than the one that came up there the last time.

Actually they faced our current coach Connors sophmore year opened the season with Hampton and Stanley Valentine. We won