Class A Sectionals

Shozen

Tyreke Key is 87 away from breaking the state single season scoring record. 1225 points for the season currently. 3 points away from passing John Jenkins.

Previously passed Penny and Sam Howard on the overall points board. Next up Tony Delk.

I bet he,s worked his tail off for every point. I wish the young man nothing but the best.

I'd have to strongly disagree with you here. Harriman and GCA have been very consistent this year and are widely regarded as the top two teams in 1a this side of Nashville. On and off would be the last thing I'd classify either team as. Both teams are consistent and can flat out play!

I've watched....On and off.

ex. Arnold gets the ball like he should've, they likely send Harriman packing.

Best 1A teams this side of Nashville should make Mondays game just a formality then huh?

Hope all travel well

Best 1A teams this side of Nashville should make Mondays game just a formality then huh?

Hope all travel well

Maybe we will see a Hampton vs Clay rematch in the glass house. That huge shot and OT thriller was fun to watch last year.

Even though this year Key is a whole different animal and Hampton probably aren't quite as good as they were last year.

Edited by Shozen

Hope all travel well

I,ll be surprised if Hampton don,t give um a 4 quarter game.. 

Hope all travel well

GCA may have been by beaten by Harriman,but good coaching alone won't beat them.Harriman doesn't have a great coach just some OUTSTANDING athletes.Hampton does have a great coach but better have some great ball players to go with it.I say GCA wins by double figures but I'm not going with the 20 point win unless the Dogs just give in and I don't expect that either.I have watched three games this season and this Grace team is more than impressive.

GCA may have been by beaten by Harriman,but good coaching alone won't beat them.Harriman doesn't have a great coach just some OUTSTANDING athletes.Hampton does have a great coach but better have some great ball players to go with it.I say GCA wins by double figures but I'm not going with the 20 point win unless the Dogs just give in and I don't expect that either.I have watched three games this season and this Grace team is more than impressive.

One thing Hampton has going for them is lots of seniors. 5 different kids who could put up 20 on any given night. I sure wouldn,t predict a Hampton win,but stranger things have happened.

One thing Hampton has going for them is lots of seniors. 5 different kids who could put up 20 on any given night. I sure wouldn,t predict a Hampton win,but stranger things have happened.

I don't call many basketball games since my son has quit playing but these Rams are Very big and fast and shoot well.Your right anything can happen especially on the road.This is just one of the most well rounded 1A teams I have seen outside of them Memphis teams and that a WHOLE different story right there!

You all are gonna see one of the best Sophomores in the state play Mon also.The kid has ice in his veins.Very impressed with him.

Edited by orngnblk