Harriman plays Mitchell in round one of the Class A State Tournament

Harriman has this annoying knack for taking crappy first shots on possesions but rebounding the crappy and getting a ton of putbacks. What happen to GCA in the region was the put backs and the jumpers where falling in. Mitchell should look out. Harriman is not a team you want to let get a fast start. GCA lost our region game to them by giving up 41 points in the first half.

My advice to mitchell is rebound well and get up early. You wont rattle pace or mcclain. Harrimans not been a great free throw shooting team the games I have seen and that can hurt you bad at state. I am really looking forward to watching our district mates. Pulling for Harriman! ðŸ‘ðŸ¼ðŸ€

Will diamond be doing the live broadcast for your alls game? Wish I could make it down in time to watch but I won't be able to. Hoping to tune in online

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman has this annoying knack for taking crappy first shots on possesions but rebounding the crappy and getting a ton of putbacks. What happen to GCA in the region was the put backs and the jumpers where falling in. Mitchell should look out. Harriman is not a team you want to let get a fast start. GCA lost our region game to them by giving up 41 points in the first half.

My advice to mitchell is rebound well and get up early. You wont rattle pace or mcclain. Harrimans not been a great free throw shooting team the games I have seen and that can hurt you bad at state. I am really looking forward to watching our district mates. Pulling for Harriman! ðŸ‘ðŸ¼ðŸ€

Then quit giving out their secrets!That Harriman coach is going to be real mad if they lose because of you running your yapper.:roflolk: Edited by orngnblk

My advice to mitchell is rebound well and get up early. You wont rattle pace or mcclain. Harrimans not been a great free throw shooting team the games I have seen and that can hurt you bad at state. I am really looking forward to watching our district mates. Pulling for Harriman!

Likewise, i'm pulling for the Rams in the top of the bracket. Seems that most of the state is sleeping on the both of us and not giving either of us much of a shot to do much at state. That makes it the prime opportunity to make a statement and make a big run! At some point Mitchell has to go down and in my humble opinion they're do for an upset!! As for you guys, i'm truly curious to see how Humboldt handles the size of the Rams. If you guys can hit the three ball and let your size make an impact defensively, then you might give the Vikings their second loss!

We are officially one day away!!! The wait is almost over! Can't wait to watch some excellent basketball come Thursday!! GO BIG BLUE!!! Let's get the boards more active!! The state tournament officially starts today and hardly anybody is talking about any of the games for any classification! I don't see why there's so little talk about these three tournaments? I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I know 12thMan is with me but what about the rest of the CoachT faithful?! Where are you at?! Let's heat the boards up and get the talk going!!! The state tournament is finally here!!!

We are officially one day away!!! The wait is almost over! Can't wait to watch some excellent basketball come Thursday!! GO BIG BLUE!!! Let's get the boards more active!! The state tournament officially starts today and hardly anybody is talking about any of the games for any classification! I don't see why there's so little talk about these three tournaments? I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I know 12thMan is with me but what about the rest of the CoachT faithful?! Where are you at?! Let's heat the boards up and get the talk going!!! The state tournament is finally here!!!

You guys have a legitimate shot! Mitchell may win it all but i stick by my opinion that this is the year to knock them off. They are great defensively but do not have the offensive explosiveness as the past. Extremely disciplined and very well coached! Good luck to both teams!