Marion 2017

4 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

they have been average the last few years, no doubt and they made a questionable hire it seems to me.  They hired a coach that has moved around a bunch........sounds familiar, i know.....lol.  He may turn out great though, i expect it to be us and them in the qtrs.  He supposedly has a lot of talent to work with.

Nothing average about "The Creekbank" Tough place to play... I hope your right and we end up playing them in the Qtrs but I sure hope it's at home!!!

7 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

they have been average the last few years, no doubt and they made a questionable hire it seems to me.  They hired a coach that has moved around a bunch........sounds familiar, i know.....lol.  He may turn out great though, i expect it to be us and them in the qtrs.  He supposedly has a lot of talent to work with.

They have a lot of talent to work with is what I have been told. They should be tough to deal with for awhile. 

3 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

Nothing average about "The Creekbank" Tough place to play... I hope your right and we end up playing them in the Qtrs but I sure hope it's at home!!!

If yall meet in the quarters it'll be played in Jasper.  UNLESS BOTH of yall finish 2nd or 4th in your respective region sending MC to the bottom bracket and TC to the top bracket.   Improbable but not impossible.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Lying lips what kind of mess is this?  You jailhouse fellars have hired a hole mess of questionable coaches to coach your boys the two most recent is the SOS and McKrylon.  You think im joking but im not. 

22 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I'm getting too old to remember anything, but none of my family is probably any better than the other. 

Thats a very liberal answer........lol.  I dont know if i believe that or not.  Your sister was a very very good athlete, good at whatever she did.  One of the best at every sport.  I bet you occasionally cheer on the Hawks every now and then.....