2017 Class 1A Coaches Poll: Murphy Fair Magazine

8 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

You fellers need to take it easy on Murphy. I finally got the low down on this poll. I went to Ronnie's last night and he said Roy and Murphy were at the Red Eye a few weeks ago sitting at a table in a dark corner. Roy kept buying Murphy drinks and telling him he wanted to be on top of his pole. Maybe that Murphy man had too many drinks and misunderstood Roy. Anyways here you have it. Murphy kept his word. 

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you my buddy Murphy does not come to Ronnies red eye.  I talked to Murphy and he said Griders team is going to be real good but I told him Grider was lazy this spring and didnt even let our boys play a spring training game.  I garuntee our boys are behind now.  You think im joking but im not. 

40 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Not enough to repeat. In 1A football when you have a large, special group that graduates. The following year is never a repeat year. 2018 won't be any different. 

So I'm guessing they had a pretty big senior class. Have they lost much on the lines?

15 minutes ago, gbrpats said:

So I'm guessing they had a pretty big senior class. Have they lost much on the lines?

They had one of those senior classes you'd wish would come through your school. Not you but anyone.  They have some beef returning and some skill players but not many I think they return 6-7 total starters.