MARSHALL COUNTY '17...

Chiledeme

I think they'll be good again.  They lost a lot, but they still brought back some players that were key players along with some younger guys who will start getting more playing time  

I don't think they'll be able to run through the schedule (minus the Stratford game) until the semifinals again like they did last year.  The Spring Hill game should be a really good one. I think that a good bit of people will consider Spring Hill the more talented team going into that game. 

I think Marshall County will go as far as Liggit takes them. The QB is     good as well. With that being said, I think it'll be Marshall County vs Greeneville to go to the 4a title game. We played and got by both teams last year.... barely. I see what both teams have coming back and honestly that game could go either way.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I think Marshall County will go as far as Liggit takes them. The QB is     good as well. With that being said, I think it'll be Marshall County vs Greeneville to go to the 4a title game. We played and got by both teams last year.... barely. I see what both teams have coming back and honestly that game could go either way.

Liggett