McNairy Central

Bobcats83

17 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

North Side girls won 1 game in the past two years, and that win was in February against a Millington team which only won 2-3 games last year. They won't have anything, MC girls will win via a running clock. 

North Side boys will be an average .500 team. It's what they do.

I was just talking about boys teams.  Northside may be 500 but they will have superior athletes to McNairy

If you think the two coaches can coach circles around him, then any debate with you is pointless.  You denigrate a coach that will be talked about 50 years from now as one of the best ever.

How many college players have played for the Lady Bobcats?  Not many. So, where is all the talent Lott is supposed to have not coached well?  The college coaches would sign a player with me coaching, if the player had talent. 

He must not have played your child because you clearly have an axe to grind. 

On 9/28/2017 at 7:42 PM, Bobcatsfan said:

If you think the two coaches can coach circles around him, then any debate with you is pointless.  You denigrate a coach that will be talked about 50 years from now as one of the best ever.

How many college players have played for the Lady Bobcats?  Not many. So, where is all the talent Lott is supposed to have not coached well?  The college coaches would sign a player with me coaching, if the player had talent. 

He must not have played your child because you clearly have an axe to grind. 

Looks like a long list of talent to me.  Your point has no merit  

http://www.mchscats.org/index.php/athletics/spring-sports/basketball-girls/669-girls-collegiate-players

i like how it's supposed to be personal to you.  I don't like his coaching, never have.   It's your right to disagree, still doesn't make me wrong 

On 10/1/2017 at 6:51 PM, Bobcatsfan said:

I have 800 reasons behind what I write. Let me make it easier for you. How many Div. I players has he coached?  You are the one that made it personal. Do facts matter to you?  

I do not know how a Bobcats fan can dislike a coach that has given the school two-thirds of his life.  

You don't read very well.  It is not personal.  He has had plenty of talent, Div. 1 or not.  Other than the 2 girls at Chester County that were on the same team I don't believe he has coached against Div. 1 players.

I don't like his style of coaching, his discipline, or the way he handles close game situations.  That is not personal, it is my opinion of his coaching ability.

I believe if we would have been better with Lefty.  Don't dislike the man, just the coaching.

Everyone in the county knows it is personal with you. He knows his critics are out to get him. It will not surprise me to see him show up at a school board meeting to discuss his critics. The Director of Schools would not be pleased with what he might say. Just to be clear, Mr. Henry is not the critic he would be talking about. 

Coach Lott will be in the TSSAA Hall of Fame when he retires.  Lefty is a nice man, but is not on the same level as a coach.

Can some of you McNairy fans fill me in on Coach Lott? Not familiar with this situation. Bobcats83 is intitled to his own opinion. From what I gather he seems to think the coach has had plenty of talent but is basically a good REGULAR SEASON coach who hasn't achieved much post season success with the talent that's come through. On the other hand, it seems that some of you think he's the right man for the job b/c of his longevity at the school and the impressive 800 wins ( and counting ) on his resume. Am I even in the ballpark ?

12 hours ago, Macnarry said:

Everyone in the county knows it is personal with you. He knows his critics are out to get him. It will not surprise me to see him show up at a school board meeting to discuss his critics. The Director of Schools would not be pleased with what he might say. Just to be clear, Mr. Henry is not the critic he would be talking about. 

Coach Lott will be in the TSSAA Hall of Fame when he retires.  Lefty is a nice man, but is not on the same level as a coach.

It is not personal, I don't like his coaching.  

Lefty made it to championship game so..........

8 hours ago, cradle2thegravelakersfan said:

Can some of you McNairy fans fill me in on Coach Lott? Not familiar with this situation. Bobcats83 is intitled to his own opinion. From what I gather he seems to think the coach has had plenty of talent but is basically a good REGULAR SEASON coach who hasn't achieved much post season success with the talent that's come through. On the other hand, it seems that some of you think he's the right man for the job b/c of his longevity at the school and the impressive 800 wins ( and counting ) on his resume. Am I even in the ballpark ?

You are correct

18 hours ago, cradle2thegravelakersfan said:

There is a school board member that has a personal problem with Coach Lott. There are other parents that had their children cut that do not like him. He is the best coach MCHS will ever have and some people are blind to it. I may not like Nick Saban, but he can coach. Some can't be fair in their objectivity of a coach.