Offishull Catholick att Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, strongx said:

I thought for six months this was gonna be a real good game - I'm starting to change my mind. Maybe somebody sold me regular red kool aid instead of the good stuff? The more I read, the more I believe noxvul may party in the streets tonight. It's been a loooong time coming. From what I hear: catlick is huge and murvil is not; catlick has 5-10 d1 players and murvil does not; catlick has the luck of the Irish and murvil does not; catlick has a seasoned experienced head coach looking for revenge and murvil does not; catlick has some vfl's offspring and murvil does not; Stars has catlick as a 80+ pt favorite; both teams will play "beer, beer, for old murvil high" a lot; catlick ain't bringing the refs and murvil is; etc, etc.

Hold on a minute. Throw all those facts out. It's green and gold vs red and black. Big names against opie taylors. Instead of the facts, I've got to go with my heart on this one. Plus butchy is pulling against us. The new head man in charge of athletics at murvil knows its "time to play red".

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! CATLICK IS THE LOSING TEAM! I GOT 3 COUSINS WHO ARE REFEREES! 36-30 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

These two should play as often as possible along with OR, fairgut, Fulton, and alco. I hope all the kids stay healthy. Safe travels to all.

Now I'm ready!!! Go Red Rebels!! We Are In The HUNT!!!

2 hours ago, strongx said:

I thought for six months this was gonna be a real good game - I'm starting to change my mind. Maybe somebody sold me regular red kool aid instead of the good stuff? The more I read, the more I believe noxvul may party in the streets tonight. It's been a loooong time coming. From what I hear: catlick is huge and murvil is not; catlick has 5-10 d1 players and murvil does not; catlick has the luck of the Irish and murvil does not; catlick has a seasoned experienced head coach looking for revenge and murvil does not; catlick has some vfl's offspring and murvil does not; Stars has catlick as a 80+ pt favorite; both teams will play "beer, beer, for old murvil high" a lot; catlick ain't bringing the refs and murvil is; etc, etc.

Hold on a minute. Throw all those facts out. It's green and gold vs red and black. Big names against opie taylors. Instead of the facts, I've got to go with my heart on this one. Plus butchy is pulling against us. The new head man in charge of athletics at murvil knows its "time to play red".

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! CATLICK IS THE LOSING TEAM! I GOT 3 COUSINS WHO ARE REFEREES! 36-30 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

These two should play as often as possible along with OR, fairgut, Fulton, and alco. I hope all the kids stay healthy. Safe travels to all.

I know what you have been doing in the off season. Your best work yet....

Good luck tonight to that Blount County school. But hope my Irish roll to victory. Can't wait to finally get to experience a game at that Blount County school. Always heard it's a great atmosphere for a high school football game. Hope both teams stay healthy and injury free. Look out for the 3yrds and a cloud of dust tonight from the Irish.

3 minutes ago, Eaglesfan00 said:

Good luck tonight to that Blount County school. But hope my Irish roll to victory. Can't wait to finally get to experience a game at that Blount County school. Always heard it's a great atmosphere for a high school football game. Hope both teams stay healthy and injury free. Look out for the 3yrds and a cloud of dust tonight from the Irish.

Maryville High School isn't a Blount County school. It's in Maryville City Schools District.