Trousdale co vs Lebanon blue devils

Creekbank76

1 hour ago, Reynard said:

Wait a minute Hoss............Reckon the Blue Devils have improved from last year on the field and on the sidelines?  And a much better coaching staff?

Just how many times have you seen Lebanon this year? Last year?

TC may win, but 21-31 points? Yea, TC has a new Coach and some of the same ones that's been there a while. Lebanon has a whole new staff.......nobody knows what to expect.

For the most part TC staff is new only 2 coachs from old staff cane back this year and one is a volunteer like I said in sure they will improve  but that takes time they won't have a advantage any where accept for more players but each team can only put 11 player on the field at a time ask Gallatin about coming to the creek bank and playing a smaller school

1 hour ago, RTD said:

For the most part TC staff is new only 2 coachs from old staff cane back this year and one is a volunteer like I said in sure they will improve  but that takes time they won't have a advantage any where accept for more players but each team can only put 11 player on the field at a time ask Gallatin about coming to the creek bank and playing a smaller school

Don't have to ask, seen it. I don't remember TC beating Gallatin by 31or 21. If I'm not mistaken it was a blocked extra point.  Your not playing Lebanon on the Creek Bank with the Home Cooking, I mean Home advantage, so TC won't have that advantage. If 2 coaches make that big of a difference at TC, think what 5 or 6 may do with the numbers and talent Lebanon has.

Again, TC may win, but I wouldn't chalk it up just yet.

48 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Don't have to ask, seen it. I don't remember TC beating Gallatin by 31or 21. If I'm not mistaken it was a blocked extra point.  Your not playing Lebanon on the Creek Bank with the Home Cooking, I mean Home advantage, so TC won't have that advantage. If 2 coaches make that big of a difference at TC, think what 5 or 6 may do with the numbers and talent Lebanon has.

Again, TC may win, but I wouldn't chalk it up just yet.

It's more like 4 new coaches well one coach in TC before yes it was just a block field goal against Gallatin but Lebanon is no where close to Gallatin level they have been blown out by McGavock and split a series with Portland which has been down past few years TC will beat Lebanon by 14 or more points and we don't have home cooking in TC lol and yes a new HC and new D.C. And OC will make a big difference with they new offense and defense and we actually had a conditioning and a weight program this offseason bec last year TC didn't have either so yea 4 new coaches will make a difference plus TC will have more talent and speed and be more discipline team like I said it will be at least a doubl digit win for TC

51 minutes ago, RTD said:

It's more like 4 new coaches well one coach in TC before yes it was just a block field goal against Gallatin but Lebanon is no where close to Gallatin level they have been blown out by McGavock and split a series with Portland which has been down past few years TC will beat Lebanon by 14 or more points and we don't have home cooking in TC lol and yes a new HC and new D.C. And OC will make a big difference with they new offense and defense and we actually had a conditioning and a weight program this offseason bec last year TC didn't have either so yea 4 new coaches will make a difference plus TC will have more talent and speed and be more discipline team like I said it will be at least a doubl digit win for TC

From what all I've heard they are looking to be much better this year than they have been the last 4-5 years.

The record didn't show it but the talent was better last year. They beat Portland 35-7. They were up by 3 touchdowns on Antioch and had a late collapse due to special teams and turnovers. They gave up a ton of points last year on special teams and turnovers. If they can clean that up alone this will be a much different football team.

I know so far they have scrimmaged Stewarts Creek and Gallatin and from what everybody said they outplayed Stewarts Creek and were even with Gallatin.

I do believe TC will win but they better not think they can just go into Lebanon and walk away with a win.

1 hour ago, Ole3putt said:

I'd hold off evaluating until this thing is played on the field. Just hope both teams come out injury free.  

Always wise there 3putt! These boys need to calm down on their bold predictions for week 1. These teams have yet to suit up for any games and game time changes everything! Ole3putt, they must be VFLs too with these preseason outburst. :roflolk:

3 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Always wise there 3putt! These boys need to calm down on their bold predictions for week 1. These teams have yet to suit up for any games and game time changes everything! Ole3putt, they must be VFLs too with these preseason outburst. :roflolk:

It's not a bold prediction for any team to beat Lebanon my whole point is that just because a team is 6A doesn't make them a better team  than a 1A or 2A team and yes with talent coming back and with what I have seen from TC in the scrimmages I think they should beat Lebanon by 10 points or more and yes I'm VFL but a realistic VFL lol 

57 minutes ago, RTD said:

It's not a bold prediction for any team to beat Lebanon my whole point is that just because a team is 6A doesn't make them a better team  than a 1A or 2A team and yes with talent coming back and with what I have seen from TC in the scrimmages I think they should beat Lebanon by 10 points or more and yes I'm VFL but a realistic VFL lol 

It's bold to say its going to be a blow out. I haven't seen either team this preseason. You've only seen 1 of the 2 teams. Your basing your thoughts on history. If that's the case then Steelcity has already given us the facts with the Blue Devils winning 64% of the time. 

All i'm saying is, don't be surprised if the team in Blue and White fields a good team. I hope that TC is the better team and pulls out the win but I'm going to wait and see a few games before i go predicting 14+ pt wins. Too many unknowns at this point. 

2 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

It's bold to say its going to be a blow out. I haven't seen either team this preseason. You've only seen 1 of the 2 teams. Your basing your thoughts on history. If that's the case then Steelcity has already given us the facts with the Blue Devils winning 64% of the time. 

All i'm saying is, don't be surprised if the team in Blue and White fields a good team. I hope that TC is the better team and pulls out the win but I'm going to wait and see a few games before i go predicting 14+ pt wins. Too many unknowns at this point. 

But what's the fun in that lol I don't think they will have a bad year they will be better this year but TC will be lot better team and a better coach team as WWII just like Lebanon I just think TC will be that good this year TC in my opinion should finish 10-0 this year if if they have a injury at key position they actually have depth this year with talent 

I am saying this with respect RTD. A lot of what is put on this board is taken as gospel by those looking for an edge. In saying this many on here including some of the coaching staff despise the fact that many fans who are website coaches make wild and bold predictions. When you talk about a certain scheme or plays, or how great this player or skilled part of the team is, it provides our opponent with free scouting wether it is true or not. How about we hold our cards close and not give our opponents any free looks at the hand we may play RTD. Chat all you want and have fun but how about letting the scoreboard do the talking and our opponents practice for us as much or little they need to based off of what they think we will bring to the field

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JACKETFAN90 said:

I am saying this with respect RTD. A lot of what is put on this board is taken as gospel by those looking for an edge. In saying this many on here including some of the coaching staff despise the fact that many fans who are website coaches make wild and bold predictions. When you talk about a certain scheme or plays, or how great this player or skilled part of the team is, it provides our opponent with free scouting wether it is true or not. How about we hold our cards close and not give our opponents any free looks at the hand we may play RTD. Chat all you want and have fun but how about letting the scoreboard do the talking and our opponents practice for us as much or little they need to based off of what they think we will bring to the field

Your right I should and I will  let scoreboard do the talking 

There is no right or wrong in this... I like to trash talk as much as the next guy and probably will be quiet sarcastic later on. However I like to back it up with facts and not speculation. Speculation can hurt as much as it motivates. Believe it or not there are players that drink the koolaid based on what's said about them on here. Who woulda thunk it.