Trousdale co vs Lebanon blue devils

Creekbank76

I should have went to this game! Heard the Lebanon QB was good but that's all Lebanon had. Also heard TC has a good wide receiver and passed the ball well. As well as TC runs that triple option offense and can pass to a good receiver they are looking at a good year this year. Lebanon will be good in years to come though with that coaching staff they have. So enjoy beating up on them now when you have the chance! 

Two areas where I felt like Lebanon really hurt themselves offensively tonight. 

Clock management-two consecutive delay of games around midfield in 3Q. Basically killed a pivotal drive where they had good field position and a chance to go down and grab the lead. 

And for crying out loud if they're going to line up in the shotgun then they've got to have a center that can get the ball to the qb without rolling it or snapping it right at his feet. Disrupted the timing on several plays and led to playing behind the sticks too often. Hope to see improvement as the year goes on and hopefully a couple of wins.

7 hours ago, Sportsman2 said:

Yes they did. And my post sounded harsh but u look at they guys record and expieremce and I just didn't see that tonight. Looked like a freak out to me. And no situational awarnezz

Its hard to move to middle TN and win football games. It takes a different kind of coach to be successful. I see another fired sweat bee pretty quick.

5 hours ago, IronOwl said:

I should have went to this game! Heard the Lebanon QB was good but that's all Lebanon had. Also heard TC has a good wide receiver and passed the ball well. As well as TC runs that triple option offense and can pass to a good receiver they are looking at a good year this year. Lebanon will be good in years to come though with that coaching staff they have. So enjoy beating up on them now when you have the chance! 

Lebanon will be good with the coaching staff they have? Yeah you should of went to the game before making dumb comments. Lebanon was so undisciplined ran the same play the whole game. Literally got burnt on a 7 yard curl 15 times and never bumped up to man. That was lebanons coaching staff first game I would hope.

8 hours ago, RTD said:

The head coach doesn't call the offense plays the OC does but the two plays out of the shotgun is the only thing I question especially when first snap was bad but game never should have been that close the refs kept Lebanon in the game and one broken play but it was first game TC has areas the need to improve on but difference from last year coach to this year coach is that we actually make adjustments to what the other team is doing and the play calling of the other team 

I understand who calls the plays I also understand that as a head coach when ur coordinators do something really stupid u say hey let's not do that again.... and as far as refs go let's not be that fan base. We won 10-6 move on. 

51 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

Yeah cause middle TN is just so talented? Lol. So hard! Get out of here dude. 

No, it because places like hartsville dont turn out D1 athletes. That means you have to be a different kind of coach to win in middle tn. Especiallu around the trousdale county area/northern middle tn area. How many big time players have you seen come from TC over the years? They play team ball with good coaching. Just thought id enlighten you there hoss!

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, RTD said:

Instead worrying about TC maybe in Smith you'll should worry about just making the playoffs 

There must be cause to worry, that 48-14 you predicted or even 21 point Blow Out didn't happen. But it may have been the refs. LOL.

Good win for TC. Lebanon did what they had to do and hung giving themselves a shot at the end. 

TC has and always have had a foundation to build on every year. Lebanon is building from the ground up. TC remodeled, Lebanon is still pouring the foundation.