Week 0: Knox Central @ Tennessee High

chsbobcat09

Thank god it's football season. It's been a long road since our trip to Cookeville last year and a lot of our team from last years run has moved on. However, we Central fans are eagerly awaiting this new group and it gets started against a TN High team that's always competitive. I see a slow start for us but ultimately I've got Central-35  Tn High-10. Go Bobcats!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Thank god it's football season. It's been a long road since our trip to Cookeville last year and a lot of our team from last years run has moved on. However, we Central fans are eagerly awaiting this new group and it gets started against a TN High team that's always competitive. I see a slow start for us but ultimately I've got Central-35  Tn High-10. Go Bobcats!

I thought week 0 was done away with?

23 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Good luck this year and always enjoy your post.

CHSBOBCAT, couldn't agree with you more about being thankful football season is upon us. We do hope you enjoy your trip to Bristol to see one of the most unique stadiums in the country, just hope y'all don't enjoy it too much, lol. This crop of Vikings is a world different than last season. I'm going to enjoy being the underdog all season long as these boys have been pretty impressive thus far. Pray that the Knoxville gang has a safe trip up and home but I'm going to go with my Vikings on this one. THS-27 Central-24

3 hours ago, Norseman said:

CHSBOBCAT, couldn't agree with you more about being thankful football season is upon us. We do hope you enjoy your trip to Bristol to see one of the most unique stadiums in the country, just hope y'all don't enjoy it too much, lol. This crop of Vikings is a world different than last season. I'm going to enjoy being the underdog all season long as these boys have been pretty impressive thus far. Pray that the Knoxville gang has a safe trip up and home but I'm going to go with my Vikings on this one. THS-27 Central-24

you're kidding right?

Norseman, my score prediction isn't a shot at yalls  team and best believe we do respect your Vikings. We know all about Courtland Carter and his playmaking abilities at QB and WR. The big mismatch here is up front. We really feel like we have probably one of the best OL/DL around and in the film I've watched on you guys, your Oline aren't the best pass blockers. Game could be much closer than my prediction, but the outcome won't be. Also, appreciate the love from Ya Barney. Go Bobcats

2 hours ago, Compton said:

Norseman i have heard you guys were alot better than last year. That isn't good news for my Bearcats. I want you to know that Courtland Carter should be a Bearcat but his mother Anthea Carter gave him up for adoption. We are improve from last season but i will still favor the vikings over us. Should be a great vt-game. Jordan Barr and my nephew are best friends and after the vt-game they spent the night with each other. That wasn't happening when i attended va high. I don't know how far you go back but yall always stealing our players. Chuck and Ryan baker, major canty, derek gilliam, landon Richmond just to name a few. Eury is a heck of a player, he's just like his dad Sherman. Eury going both ways along with Courtland and several others is going to be the down fall in this one. Central 48-10.

I completely agree with you on the rivalry. I know some of the names you mention but I was after them.