Week 2: GP @ Oneida

crow

8 minutes ago, harley04 said:

New Coach he knows he don't have the talent he has had, and schedule is tough. He knows we have too throw the ball, maybe 70% or more to have a chance too win. I like him good play caller. 14 rtl112 come on. I like our chances :D

I think Oneida will get the W unless GP finds a way to stop the run. 

19 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Gbnation graduated  73 all we did was run I was 155 and could take down anyone, to much stripping not enough tackling everyone wants too be a hero:D

Football has changed a lot since I played back in the early 90's it has become more of a finesse style of play. Even practices has gotten softer, when we used to tackle in practices now no one wants to hit because there afraid of getting someone hurt and the new rules doesn't help much either. I think that's why tackling today is so bad because they don't do it enough in practice imo. 

39 minutes ago, harley04 said:

New Coach he knows he don't have the talent he has had, and schedule is tough. He knows we have too throw the ball, maybe 70% or more to have a chance too win. I like him good play caller. 14 rtl112 come on. I like our chances :D Where is Pujo

Justa reading Harley. Thought you,re new Coach did a good job the other night.Liked the passing game and 9 and 45 runs the ball Hard. You guys have you,re work cut out for you this season.

Guest Fall101
1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

I think Oneida will get the W unless GP finds a way to stop the run. 

Oneida has some tough guys running the ball. They have 3 really good backs that look for contact and want to run you over! If GP can stop the run or just slow it down a bit then it will get interesting! 

1 hour ago, Spike16 said:

Oneida has some tough guys running the ball. They have 3 really good backs that look for contact and want to run you over! If GP can stop the run or just slow it down a bit then it will get interesting! 

They played this same game last Friday.Coach knows what to fix, Doing it may be another matter.My guess is GP starts 0 and 2. GP does have some weapons.