Waverly host Huntingdon

vandyfan1

Good early test for Huntingdon. Dont know anything about Waverly except the are typically big up front. How are the skill players? I expect a battle from start to finish. Huntingdon is going to have to get better up front on both sides of the ball. The size isnt there from what they are used to having. Speed and athleticism is making up for alot of mistakes on offense. If Hintingdon can get the run game going I like their chances. Mustangs by 6

10 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Good early test for Huntingdon. Dont know anything about Waverly except the are typically big up front. How are the skill players? I expect a battle from start to finish. Huntingdon is going to have to get better up front on both sides of the ball. The size isnt there from what they are used to having. Speed and athleticism is making up for alot of mistakes on offense. If Hintingdon can get the run game going I like their chances. Mustangs by 6

Waverly looks to be in the same shoes as Huntingdon on the lines. Smaller but quick and athletic. Still unsure how Wavo will handle the pass which is what the Stangs have been working on but should be a good battle next week. I definitely can't wait!

11 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I think Huntington might surprise some. 

I don't think they will surprise anybody we all know they are a well rounded team and from what I have read and heard they are really fast. The question is can they out score Waverly. I think turnovers will be the key to winning this one. Waverlys D is nothing like last yr. I think this will be a high scoring game.