Ooltewah vs science hill

GOOSESDAD

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

The Owls obviously have a fine team this year, but this one is all Science Hill.  The Toppers are  stacked and loaded at every position.

I'll have to agree. Carter does have a team this year. I don't think the Owls have the QB to that can attack SH's weakest point which is their secondary. 

54 minutes ago, Bucsback said:

I'll have to agree. Carter does have a team this year. I don't think the Owls have the QB to that can attack SH's weakest point which is their secondary. 

LOL you should've seen our last couple of guys compared to this one. We finally have someone who can keep a defense honest. I think you guys are underestimating these Owls. We will find out in about 10 hours!

I'm a Science Hill fan and I'm on the fence concerning this game. Yes, we appear to have a good team this year. That 3 hr long bus ride will impact us though. The crowd will be against us. Lots of youth on this team. A suspect secondary. And a defense that I'm still not completely sold on. They dominated te 1st half last week but came out a bit flat in the 2nd half and almost let Elizabethton back in it. If they get a lead tonight they absolutely cannot do that.

13 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

IS IT FRIDAY YET? DEM OWLS READY TO HOST SCIENCE HILL. PLENTY PARKING BEFORE KICKOFF AND OUR CHILLI CHEEZE DOGS SO  GOOD MAKE YOU WANNA SLAP DA BLUERAIDERZ :mrgreen:

#LOP

#GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!

Hey PA; I plan on being in East TN this Friday night and Big Tuna is looking for a good high school game to watch. Where is a good place to eat, a good place to park, do they charge for parking, and is it a great atmosphere for high school football?

Thanks WT

59 minutes ago, WICKEDTUNA said:

Hey PA; I plan on being in East TN this Friday night and Big Tuna is looking for a good high school game to watch. Where is a good place to eat, a good place to park, do they charge for parking, and is it a great atmosphere for high school football?

Thanks WT

If you're gonna be in the Chattanooga area tonight and wanna watch a real good game,  the Owls and SH is not the one to go watch. Head on over to Baylor and watch Baylor vs Knox Catholic. Both teams are loaded with talent. Division 1. It will be the best game around the Chattanooga/east Tn area. On the food part, yeah it kinda sucks. Baylor doesn't believe in good ole burgers or something. Just gotta settle for a chicken sandwich there.

• Upvote 1