OR @ DB

SweetScience

26 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Man, y'all are gonna hate me, but you know I'm a pretty blunt and honest guy. I'm taking DB in this game 31-17. I don't think our offense will be able to move the ball consistently on them going by our line play last week. I also think DB will be harder to defend than HVA was, because they can run the ball well and throw it pretty well. I hope our guys prove me wrong, but that's my prediction at this moment in time. Safe travels to everybody and Roll Wildcats Roll!

You're actually saying what many people I've talked to are thinking...but I could never say it. I guess you're more honest than me because I wouldn't say it if I believed it. I played at OR like you say you did. I'm more loyal than I am honest and that's ok with me. To each his own...I appreciate your honesty and I doubt anyone hates you for it. I also appreciate my loyalty (I'm not saying you're disloyal) and those like me who could never publicly predict a loss. I hope you're wrong and I'm sure you are too. I'm loyal to the team and the coaches to a fault. 

RWR!!

16 minutes ago, catswild said:

You're actually saying what many people I've talked to are thinking...but I could never say it. I guess you're more honest than me because I wouldn't say it if I believed it. I played at OR like you say you did. I'm more loyal than I am honest and that's ok with me. To each his own...I appreciate your honesty and I doubt anyone hates you for it. I also appreciate my loyalty (I'm not saying you're disloyal) and those like me who could never publicly predict a loss. I hope you're wrong and I'm sure you are too. I'm loyal to the team and the coaches to a fault. 

RWR!!

Yep, to each their own brother! Have a safe trip!

3 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Man, y'all are gonna hate me, but you know I'm a pretty blunt and honest guy. I'm taking DB in this game 31-17. I don't think our offense will be able to move the ball consistently on them going by our line play last week. I also think DB will be harder to defend than HVA was, because they can run the ball well and throw it pretty well. I hope our guys prove me wrong, but that's my prediction at this moment in time. Safe travels to everybody and Roll Wildcats Roll!

I'm right there with you on the score. But,,that's why you play the game

8 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I'd be mad about not taking a couple shots down the field if I were an OR fan.

I am not at the game but it seems from the DB announcers OR has tries a few shots down field. Another thing, # 2 is getting no time to throw because it sounds like our OL is getting pushed around.

Finally, as an OR fan I don't get mad at the team but cheer harder when things are not going our way and things are certainly not going our way. I am afraid DB might destroy the Cats in the second half.

Back to the Kingsport station for the call of the second half, RWR!

On 8/20/2017 at 9:26 AM, WildcatRealist said:

DB fans, Oak Ridge was VERY FORTUNATE to win Friday night. Ask any Wildcat fan who attended the game. Hardin Valley had a go-ahead touchdown called back in the 3rd quarter and MISSED A FREAKIN' EXTRA POINT that would have sent the game into overtime with less than 10 seconds left. DB wins EASILY Friday night...

I told you all ...