Friendship Christian at Trousdale County

16 hours ago, Volzchamps said:

While still trailing by a lot in this long standing rivalry FC has now won 4 of the last 5 meetings.  Glad to see these two playing again.  It definitely should help both teams come November.

From my perspective TC threw it better than I thought they could.  Their QB is unquestionably their best offensive threat.  Reminded me a lot of a skinny Lee Massen yrs ago for FC.

FC was much stronger between the tackles and once McNeal committed to pound the football in the 2nd half instead of running the jet and other runs outside FC took control offensively.

Defensively, the Rankin kid played great for TC.  Likewise, Bostian, Taylor, & Cherry played well for FC.  TC looked tired and physically beaten down by the 4th qrtr.  The bigger, stronger, better team won.

Rankin is best offense player too but the coach decided not to give him the ball or even let him play 5 offensive plays wasn't tired or weaker bad turnovers on special teams on the wrong side of the field will get any team beat player for player TC showed they are better team at end of year the record and how far both teams go in the playoffs will show that TC is the better team special teams fumbles just cost TC the game and not letting Rankins which was the best player on the field on both sides Friday night cost TC the game and credit goes to FC for capitalizing on those mistakes also 

45 minutes ago, RTD said:

Rankin is best offense player too but the coach decided not to give him the ball or even let him play 5 offensive plays wasn't tired or weaker bad turnovers on special teams on the wrong side of the field will get any team beat player for player TC showed they are better team at end of year the record and how far both teams go in the playoffs will show that TC is the better team special teams fumbles just cost TC the game and not letting Rankins which was the best player on the field on both sides Friday night cost TC the game and credit goes to FC for capitalizing on those mistakes also 

Good reason why coach didn't play him. He didn't practice any in pads this week due to a sore shoulder. Smart he held him on offense to make sure he was healthy for Watertown. The difference in the FC game was the 2 turnovers. This TC team has the ingredients to play for it all. These early tougher games are going to help them as season goes. I see it like most..their is a collision  course for TC and Marion County in quarterfinals. 

Edited by Volstate

21 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Good reason why coach didn't play him. He didn't practice any in pads this week due to a sore shoulder. Smart he held him on offense to make sure he was healthy for Watertown. The difference in the FC game was the 2 turnovers. This TC team has the ingredients to play for it all. These early tougher games are going to help them as season goes. I see it like most..their is a collision  course for TC and Marion County in quarterfinals. 

+1

1 hour ago, Volstate said:

Yea i knew he had a stinger in his shoulder to but I get what your saying this games means nothing in the long run besides bragging rights next few  week games decided rather be on the road or playing at home come playoffs time that was a great decision looking back on it now 

5 hours ago, RTD said:

I thought this was Postman from Whinemoreland at 1st injecting where the coaches were wrong, we were better, ( the usual excuses)..........then..........

2 hours ago, RTD said:

Yea i knew he had a stinger in his shoulder to but I get what your saying this games means nothing in the long run besides bragging rights next few  week games decided rather be on the road or playing at home come playoffs time that was a great decision looking back on it now 

I realized he wouldn't take backwater with the  "I knew", "means nothing " and "great decision" 

11 minutes ago, Reynard said:

I thought this was Postman from Whinemoreland at 1st injecting where the coaches were wrong, we were better, ( the usual excuses)..........then..........

I realized he wouldn't take backwater with the  "I knew", "means nothing " and "great decision" 

Nah it means I actually know the kid and his family and he had a stinger  and how is that Tc had two turnovers on special teams on their side of the field that's no excuse that's the reason they lose shouldn't Smith be worried bout RBS or Celina who ever they play next in their non competitive schedule 

43 minutes ago, RTD said:

Nah it means I actually know the kid and his family and he had a stinger  and how is that Tc had two turnovers on special teams on their side of the field that's no excuse that's the reason they lose shouldn't Smith be worried bout RBS or Celina who ever they play next in their non competitive schedule 

Reason/excuse and Schedule in the same post.............LOL

Worried??  SC is 2-0 against 2 on TCs schedule I believe.

10 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Reason/excuse and Schedule in the same post.............LOL

Worried??  SC is 2-0 against 2 on TCs schedule I believe.

Let's s e who finish where at end of the year and who wins their region until then no need I. Speecing about a team with 0 titles 

6 hours ago, RTD said:

Rankin is a good player and appeared to be TC's best on defense.  I saw his performance vs Lebanon and no way he is their best weapon offensively.  Just like he wasn't the best player on the field Friday night.  

If memory serves me correct the score may have been even worse had FC not taken knees deep in TC territory rather than punching another score in.  To say TC is better than FC or "we'll see who goes further" is akin to whining like LHS has done all this past wk about being better than TC.  I'm calling BS on both statements.  

41 minutes ago, RTD said:

Let's s e who finish where at end of the year and who wins their region until then no need I. Speecing about a team with 0 titles 

Be careful, or you'll have to make an excuse why you didn't win the region or win a title, But keep practicing on giving "reasons".    LOL