89    MITCHELL                           
108   COLUMBIA ACADEMY                  
128   ADAMSVILLE                          
134   PEABODY                            
138   WATERTOWN                         
145   HAPPY VALLEY 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Union City or Waverly should win it all this season. Just my opinion. 

I like watching UC play when they're on top of their game but I think they got a little rebuilding going on this year. I have no dog in this race but I like what I've seen out of Waverly 

Edited by wildcat89

8 hours ago, BullShark said:

They didn't just lose, though! They got smoke showed and didn't put a point on the board.  You can't stay #1 if you don't even score in week #1 unless you played the Vols or the Titans!  

Like someone said if your team was to play mayfield you probably won't score either. Like I said as far as 2a goes we are the vols or the titans and unless you d line is fast and plays physical then uc will beat you down and you won't score either

Edited by Mayfieldfan1980

Unless you've seen Mayfield operate then you don't get it. I use the word operate for a reason, they're a finely tuned machine. No excuses from us (UC). We played poorly and made a lot of mistakes at critical times and still managed 300+ yards of offense. So, we'll correct our issues and be ready for whom ever comes calling.

7 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

I like watching UC play when they're on top of their game but I think they got a little rebuilding going on this year. I have no dog in this race but I like what I've seen out of Waverly 

How are they rebuilding when they had almost the entire team returning from a solid 2016 team that was beaten by a great Dresden team?

Everyone seems to think TC is back.... I'm like Ole3putt, they still have alot to prove. Yes they beat a 6A Lebanon team friday night but Lebanon, although much improved and I look for a brighter future in years to come for them with the new staff they have, is a 6A cellar team and has been for the past 3 or 4 years. TC is still young and has alot to clean up. Hopefully come November, they will have their stuff together and be deserving of the rank everyone is placing on them. But as a realistic fan, i'm not seeing a top 5 2A team just yet. Not saying they wont be by years end, because they do have the talent and potential. Let's wait and see before we crown them the east winner. I'm sure Marion Co will have a say before its all said and done, assuming TC makes it that far.