2a AP poll

Redrage1990

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I didn't say they were. I was simply posting the AP poll. My poll looked a lot better and was more accurate. 

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I didn't say they were. I was simply posting the AP poll. My poll looked a lot better and was more accurate. 

I didn't say you said that. I was saying that Hampton and Meigs County are neither one top ten teams.

I also want to say thanks to our Ky friends.  I will say that dropping to #4 is fine with me.  I wish we had started there.  Means nothing.  Mayfield was the better team and would beat the top 10 in 2A in Tn convincingly.  I am a believer now.  As far as Tn is concerned. .....let's just play the games and see what happens.  We have plenty to be concerned about right here in UC. This week we begin getting back on track.  We still have a way to go. 

22 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. He should never be allowed to vote again. 

He's trying his best. Gotta give him the benefit of the doubt. There's usually two guys at the Sun, but one of them moved over to the education department two weeks ago and left sports, leaving one guy to do 40+ High Schools to cover and having to cover football, volleyball, girls soccer, cross country, golf, and preparing for both boys and girls basketball, which is not an easy job to do. Not trying to make an excuse for him, but I feel bad for the guy. He simply does have a passion to cover high school sports, which something that we as normal people should praise him for. We as people often criticize journalists for being a 'homer' to one or two schools and/or not giving our school any credit. 

23 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Ambassador's Class 2A Rankings

1. Waverly
2. Union City
3. Trousdale County
4. Marion County
5. Adamsville
6. Peabody
7. Trinity Christian
8. Columbia Academy
9. Hampton
10. Tyner

The top 4 teams in the poll are the only teams with a chance of winning the gold ball. The 2A State Champion will come from this group. 

You may not be right at the end of the year after the dust settles, but right now with what I think that I know, you couldn't do any better than this.