orngnblk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, bluedevil6913 said:

Sunbright by 80

Your a funny man!

On a different note I will be unable to attend this or any other game tonight.Grandmother died Wednesday and funeral tonight.So please GBnation send me some text updates I won't be able to keep up on here.Thanks and good luck to all tonight and again praying for a injury free night to all teams!

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Your a funny man!

On a different note I will be unable to attend this or any other game tonight.Grandmother died Wednesday and funeral tonight.So please GBnation send me some text updates I won't be able to keep up on here.Thanks and good luck to all tonight and again praying for a injury free night to all teams!

Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Your a funny man!

Prayers for your family 

10 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Your a funny man!

I will and sorry to hear about your grandmother. Praying for your family. 

Yes I think Greenback was a little overlooked. But is it possible just a question, don't send bomb threats! But is it possiable Greenback is good and CAK is down? Not a knock on either team. At the Coalfield/Wartburg massacre it was that for sure!  The Jackets are that good and wartburg that bad!  This tread is about Greenback and Sunbright!  I think this is a running clock, and every kid on GB team plays maybe even the band! Good luck to all these kids, and coaches! I pray for safety on all games!

4 minutes ago, Runstopper32 said:

Yes I think Greenback was a little overlooked. But is it possible just a question, don't send bomb threats! But is it possiable Greenback is good and CAK is down? Not a knock on either team. At the Coalfield/Wartburg massacre it was that for sure!  The Jackets are that good and wartburg that bad!  This tread is about Greenback and Sunbright!  I think this is a running clock, and every kid on GB team plays maybe even the band! Good luck to all these kids, and coaches! I pray for safety on all games!

We're young and yes CAK is way down compared to the past.