Govs take on them blue raiderz of cleveland

The Govs second half woes continue. They've been outscored something like 70-0 the past two weeks in the second half. You wouldn't know it by the final score, but that was a pretty good game in the first half and they really bottled Cleveland's offense up for the most part.  Then we get to the second half and forget how to tackle and cant do anything right.

Never mind winning games, we've got to learn how to compete for 4 qtrs. Ugh, we've got a lot of stuff to work on.

5 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Bad game from us. Keegan has to be smarter, he's way to valuable for that nonsense. Virtually no chance to win next week. Defense played well again and the secondary has six interceptions so far. Offense needs to get it together 

Who in your opinion can "replace" Keegan for short yardage and physicality? I know we have plenty of speed, but we need someone to pickup those tough and physical 1st downs.

5 minutes ago, thiccmeat01 said:

Who in your opinion can "replace" Keegan for short yardage and physicality? I know we have plenty of speed, but we need someone to pickup those tough and physical 1st downs.

Short yardage, you could give the ball to Jordan Hickey. Perez is a good back with break away speed. Obviously we still need Elder more involved. Elder and Perez are capable of filling Keegan's shoes. Luckily next week doesn't mean anything. Hopefully we come out healthy and get ready for Bradley.

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

4 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Short yardage, you could give the ball to Jordan Hickey. Perez is a good back with break away speed. Obviously we still need Elder more involved. Luckily next week doesn't mean anything. Hopefully we come out healthy and get ready for Bradley.

I agree, Jordan Hickey should be able to perform. Is he any sort related to arguably the greatest athlete to ever play in the blue and white (Dante Hickey)? Overall we should be optimistic after this win and prepare to take on star studded Catholic.

4 minutes ago, thiccmeat01 said:

I agree, Jordan Hickey should be able to perform. Is he any sort related to arguably the greatest athlete to ever play in the blue and white (Dante Hickey)? Overall we should be optimistic after this win and prepare to take on star studded Catholic.

Ugly win, defense has been great though. Definitely missed Cawood early, the other two QBs played better in the second half after getting their feet wet.

38 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

The Govs second half woes continue. They've been outscored something like 70-0 the past two weeks in the second half. You wouldn't know it by the final score, but that was a pretty good game in the first half and they really bottled Cleveland's offense up for the most part.  Then we get to the second half and forget how to tackle and cant do anything right.

Never mind winning games, we've got to learn how to compete for 4 qtrs. Ugh, we've got a lot of stuff to work on.

What kind of mess is this? Is that Shadowens man ever going to win a game? I garuntee you if the other team scores 70 you will lose.  You think im joking but im not.