Trousdale @ Watertown

Ole3putt

2 hours ago, RTD said:

Police had to take a statement on a incident between the Coaches and also in sure the assistant won't be on sideline anymore and also a starter has left the program because of the incident supposedly

The head coach is fine it's problem with a volunteer coach and superintendent 

You should have had them check your "no speed" radar  gun while they were there. 

I am a parent on team and watched them run and workout yesterday. All the players were there and they were focused more than ever. This coach has discipline and character. He doesn't put up with non sense and this so called incident had absolutely nothing to do with him. Funny how people won't to try and make out something that isn't even true. Having lived in Hartsville my whole life, I will say this coach may have been a God sent to us. These players respect him and he is bringing back the traits we have missed for awhile of Trousdale County team. I was very impressed with what I saw yesterday coming off a tough lost Friday. This team will be ready Friday night. Wait and see.

4 hours ago, Volstate said:

I am a parent on team and watched them run and workout yesterday. All the players were there and they were focused more than ever. This coach has discipline and character. He doesn't put up with non sense and this so called incident had absolutely nothing to do with him. Funny how people won't to try and make out something that isn't even true. Having lived in Hartsville my whole life, I will say this coach may have been a God sent to us. These players respect him and he is bringing back the traits we have missed for awhile of Trousdale County team. I was very impressed with what I saw yesterday coming off a tough lost Friday. This team will be ready Friday night. Wait and see.

Nothing I said is made up this has nothing to do with the head coach I said a volunteer assistant coach I agree with you about the head coach after the problems that happen last year this new head coach is perfect to me even with the loss last Friday night the boys didn't ever hang their heads and I also lived in Hartsville my whole life and I know what happened and I also know the police had to take a statement from the volunteer assistant and the player that left the program is the volunteer assistant coach child so I'm sure you be able to figure out who it is 

13 hours ago, Volstate said:

TC works on Sundays?