South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Keys to the game:

DO NOT KICK TO KENNEMORE!! I know he scored at least three times on us last year, although the focus will probably be a plan similar to sequatchie.

If Saylors is used as a decoy like last year, Mc will lose by 3 scores.  The coaches understand that next weeks game is the most important so getting out of this one uninjured is really important, but that still doesnt mean that you dont do all you can to win this week.

Just like last year Mc cant afford to give up cheap scores.  

Mc must get all of their athletes involved.  Some have hardly touched it this year and they will be needed starting this week.

The line and backers have to be able to tackle this week and hold their own and get off the field some.  some of those holes that have been there, these cats this week will be gone.  Like most have said, unlike years past, the offense will have to carry the defense this game and the rest of the year.

Both teams have Good coaches but Mcs are young so the experience edge goes to Victor and company, as evidenced last year.  

Be safe Pirates on your seven mile journey to Mecca this evening.  Should be a goodun

• Like 1

Someone said that more than 4000 tickets have already been sold.  Anyone know if that 's true?  

One key for the Pirates tonight is to cut out the cheap penalties.  False start, lining up offsides, things like that.  Against Boyd and Sale Creek it didn't matter but tonight it will be crucial.  Penalties killed the warriors in last year's game as turnovers were hurting us.

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Keys to the game:

DO NOT KICK TO KENNEMORE!! I know he scored at least three times on us last year, although the focus will probably be a plan similar to sequatchie.

If Saylors is used as a decoy like last year, Mc will lose by 3 scores.  The coaches understand that next weeks game is the most important so getting out of this one uninjured is really important, but that still doesnt mean that you dont do all you can to win this week.

Just like last year Mc cant afford to give up cheap scores.  

Mc must get all of their athletes involved.  Some have hardly touched it this year and they will be needed starting this week.

The line and backers have to be able to tackle this week and hold their own and get off the field some.  some of those holes that have been there, these cats this week will be gone.  Like most have said, unlike years past, the offense will have to carry the defense this game and the rest of the year.

Both teams have Good coaches but Mcs are young so the experience edge goes to Victor and company, as evidenced last year.  

Be safe Pirates on your seven mile journey to Mecca this evening.  Should be a goodun

You make some really good assessments. I'm not sure our "cats" lol will be gone. This team has good overall team speed from the linemen to the backs, but don't have the burning speed like in the past. I think it will be a really good football game. 

1 hour ago, CastIronHero said:

Leave your house now. Lol jk I'm going to try and Be there about 5:30 personally 

lol probably right about leaving now. I just want my daughter to to what it's like to be at a game where the fans cheer for the kids and support the community. That way even at 8 years old she knows that Not everywhere is like Grundy. 

• Like 1