South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

What does this have to do with tonight? This team was out worked, out hit, out hustled, out physicaled, and out coached tonight. The same thing happened last season. Coach Grider and staff did another great job in making a good offense look average for the second year in a row and a... nevermind I won't comment on the defense. They still have a chance to make a nice run. I still think Marion makes it to the Quarterfinals this season. 

You are either real slow or intentionally deceptive.  That was a direct response to a comment about the scoreboard lights.  Sp was obviously better prepared tonite and the game was really never in question.  I still believe we can make a strong push this season bc we have do a lot of talent.  

6 hours ago, 10bears said:

Well the lights did stay on the whole game and the fans stayed. SP won fair and square but don't even start about the lights or slow walks.  Sp fans must have been on skates a few years ago to get out so quick.

LRDAO.. That scoreboard operator might have turned that durn scoreboard off before the game is over.  That man from ronnies red eye wanted a picture of it and by the time he got his camera out it was gone.  And.....i garuntee you they was plllllleeeeeennttttyyyyy of seating on the jailhouse side late in the game.   Maybe you was having a hard time seeing cause of the rose colored glasses. Get back under you rock.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

I didn't make a prediction on this board but ask anyone that knows me or talked to me this week... I said SP by 2 if not 3 scores!!! I seen the writing on the wall just didn't think it would be quite as bright!!! I tried telling them it was coming!!! They didn't want to listen!!! Congratulations Pirates I'm glad I only have to watch that game one more time from the other side!! Warriors better go back to the drawing board or this season is gonna get worse very soon!!!!....Tyner!!!

What kind of mess is this? As old pirate said them warriors walked the plank jockless.  I garuntee you we might make you walk the plank jockless to get back on the ship.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Proof, You ain't been listening, No glass ball needed, Old Pirate like an old injun put the ear to the ground. Their are a lot of factors, Jasper, except their Colquette reign has consistently played catch up. Not difficult to see the Warriors strengths & their glaring weaknesses. Old Pirate warning the kinfolkes SC would be a difficult pill for the Warriors to swallow, they choked trying. SP has a better conditioned team than SC, the SP coaching staff is second to none. "The Captain" has forcefully made Jasper walk the plank jockless. Love him, like him, hate him, but respect him, Their is only 1 Captain in this Valley!  Old Pirate warned of his return, live with it. 

playin the last 3 years in a row in Cookeville is Boogers kind of cathcup

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

9 minutes ago, orangeslice13 said:

It was a great run. 

That's history now. 

tru dat tru dat......Booger might even would give up a regular season loss to The Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly just off  Hwy41/Broad St on Charger Drive for his Irish to get a date in Cookeville

Booger just sayin :twisted:

Mr. Ambassador: O Howie's the only one on this thread who was bold enough to say South Pitt by two tds. I also stated that Tipton kid(Ronto 2017 version) would step up big and he did.  I said our line is best in 1A and we've proven thus far. I still say Lake County comes out of the West. And I still say this is the best 1A team ever. Total dominance with total depth... Man, you thread boys are so off every week....

1 minute ago, howiesmashville said:

Mr. Ambassador: O Howie's the only one on this thread who was bold enough to say South Pitt by two tds. I also stated that Tipton kid(Ronto 2017 version) would step up big and he did.  I said our line is best in 1A and we've proven thus far. I still say Lake County comes out of the West. And I still say this is the best 1A team ever. Total dominance with total depth... Man, you thread boys are so off every week....

that old pirate dude may beg to differ...he said he was smarter before u were

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Great game last night for orange and black. I saw the ability if they could get more consistent and last night they put it all together. Defense smothered Saylors every time he touched it on runs. Passing was there only sign of consistency on offense. I think the QB is going to have to run more to prevent teams from using this film to expose MC weaknesses. Can't force feed Saylors in that offense if teams don't respect anything else. SP Raulston & Sawyer Kelly combo is fun to watch. Kennemore is special.  Thought our Freshman QB was head and shoulders better option at QB until last night. Hubbard really shines in the shotgun spread offense but both will be relied upon throughout season. Pirates keep working, stay hungry and avoid injuries we will be very difficult to stop come playoff time. A lot of double takes this morning at this score board in 1A/2A

Edited by TonyHorton91281