Mairvul crosses tha Creik two Alcoee

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, Coalman said:

TSSAA website has Maryville at 1684 students. That is a legit 6A school. Cut off is at around 1550 for 5A. Heritage has 1559 students. They should kick 9 kids out LOL!!   I agree Alcoa needs to move it on up .  On  a different note , I like seeing this spirited banter between the two schools like we used to see on here 10 years ago or so. And I am an old Alcoa guy but the F5 blew it (no pun intended). If you don't move on the 4th and inches in the 1st half when you had to kick a field goal and then you don't fumble on the 1 yard line in the 4th we are not discussing holding calls , real or imagined. You must take advantage of your opportunities. Unfortunately for the Naders the Rebels did.8-)

Coalman yore rite...Butt Mairvul did play upp inn tha Souper 32 tha laist 2 yeers.....:popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If one of the local food chains sold a pass to eat breakfast for $700.00 and you could go there 180 times a year I sure would buy one to cut down on groceries. Well that is one of the luxuries  you get when you pay $700.00 tuition to send your kid to Alcoa which has opened the door for the Eagleton Pipeline.  I wonder how many other 3A schools are offering such a deal. I wonder how many other 3A schools are walking distance for more than half the students. Why won't the City of Alcoa just annex the Eagleton area instead of cherry picking it and leaving the rotten ones for Heritage. There are many variables when you want to talk crap Springbrookrat. As for Alcoa last night they really played one heck of a game and surprised me and should win another 3A title. As for Rankin he is a very good coach and to win at Alcoa you have to be able to tame the beast which he is very good at, many coaches before the year 2000 couldn't do that. Have many friends that have kids for Alcoa and only hope the best for them and I do want them to win out from here on.

How old are you Barney???? Alcoa has always got kids from Eagleton/Rockford...That is nothing new...  In 1987 we had I believe  6 kids on the football team from Eagleton/Rockford.. Maryville has had several counties kids if not more during this period and before.. If your kids lived in Rockford where would you send them. Heritage or Alcoa... Alcoa is also closer for most of these kids.

56 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye wint ovur two waitch tha arkhived reeplay ov laist nite's gaim on tha Alcoee Dimund Kleer ...Welp hit wuz kleer......Kleerest blaick screan eye've seed......Eye weal say tha auddy-o wuz purtee good tho.......:popcorneater:

I got it to play in Internet Explorer. It was audio only in Microsoft Edge that's on Windows 10.

Does anyone have a picture of the flag on the school?