Mairvul crosses tha Creik two Alcoee

STARSNBARS

16 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Retired after 27 years as principal.  Corbin had 1.5 yards in penalties,  Alcoa 90 yard. 67 yards in the 4th qtr. Alcoa's defense held Corbin to 27 yards rushing and 27 passing. .....ans,STILL Corbin scores 22 points. 

still snifflin nasal drizzle about them refs...

...at sum point BC, U Goons gotta own that thing

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

10 minutes ago, Booger said:

still snifflin nasal drizzle about them refs...

...at sum point BC, U Goons gotta own that thing

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I feel ya Boog! However, BC is speaking the truth. Numbers don't lie. However an L is an L. I just wish that I could be the white hat official in this weeks matchup with Murvul. That would go over like a fart in church...

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

I feel ya Boog! However, BC is speaking the truth. Numbers don't lie. However an L is an L. I just wish that I could be the white hat official in this weeks matchup with Murvul. That would go over like a fart in church...

I sure would like the Tornadoes chances a little better! :thumb:

Edited by BCsportsfan

2 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

WBIR is broadcasting this game.  So unfortunately there will be red hats. 

Then it will be a close ballgame. That's like giving a boxer five minutes to rest every time a whistle blows. That really helped Alcoa win the 2011 game and the 2015 game was like a different game after an hour and an thirty minute half time. You don't give a good team a second chance to get their second breath.

14 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

If you're going to get Alcoa this better be the year that it happens.  2018, 2019, and 2020 they'll be special.  They could still go 13-2 or even 12-3 this year and win a state title but the next three years everyone else is playing for silver.  

MJHS team has some players too. I wouldn't count them out 

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

If you're going to get Alcoa this better be the year that it happens.  2018, 2019, and 2020 they'll be special.  They could still go 13-2 or even 12-3 this year and win a state title but the next three years everyone else is playing for silver.  

Never count chickens before their hatched. I could name you the best players that played in the ninth grade that never panned out when they got older. Also see a handful for some reason that never play again. I watched two different players that were MJHS's best players in 2012 and 2014 and both quit playing after the tenth grade to focus on baseball.  Also see a lot of kids that matured early for one reason or another but usually because the parents held them back to have an advantage over the other kids at a younger age which normally don't work out in the end when the rest of the group catch up and pass at some later stage. When a kid peaks out in the tenth grade there is usually not much more room to expand.  I pay attention to the age of the kid and that will tell you what to expect years later.