Oakland 3-0 vs. Riverdale 4-0 - Battle of the Boro

GoPats2019

13 minutes ago, AlwaysAPatriot said:

So do I!!!! LOL

I think Oakland's student section watches the games.......they just make a lot of noise when the other team has the ball!!

Which is the whole point of having a home field advantage. Would be even more of an advantage if Oakland had the fan support that is typical of a program of their stature

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say OAKLAND wins, I saw Riverdale play siegel,,,,,, siegel should have won that game. although my family play for Riverdale.,,,, Siegel came out and kick 3 onside kicks for no reason in the 3rd Q tied 6-6 and lost the onside kick, resulting in Riverdale scores. siegel got inside Riverdale RED zone several times but turned it over inside the 10,and 15 yd line. siegel had Riverdale pinned deep at the 1yard line twice but fail to get a safety. But hey a WIN is A WIN no matter how you get it all those thing are a part of football, GO CUZ R-DALE.  That why I'm picking Oakland til they show me something different 

I'd expect a low scoring game and those are often decided by special teams, turnovers,  or just one or two big plays.  Score probably 20-14, 17-10 or something similar.  Expect Riverdale to play well but losing Litaker for the year makes it less likely they can hang for 48 minutes.  Edge to Oakland but Riverdale definitely has a shot in this game if the offense can sustain a few drives and keep the defense off the field some. 

Edited by TDCman

2 minutes ago, Spotlight said:

Possibly the best non-playoff game of the year.  Two storied programs from the Boro going at it for the District lead and probably the District tile.  Oakland 24 - 21

/\ /\ /\ ...No chance. That will be decided at The Inferno..../\ /\ /\ 

I think Oakland wins this one by a couple of scores. R'dale may be getting back to respectability, but they are not on same level as the Pats and the Blaze.

7 minutes ago, Spotlight said:

Possibly the best non-playoff game of the year.  Two storied programs from the Boro going at it for the District lead and probably the District tile.  Oakland 24 - 21

Probably not the best match up for the year in the district as that is gonna be next week for Oakland.   Riverdale has a solid team and you never know but I don't think the warriors have enough play makers to challenge Oakland this year.