Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

41 minutes ago, Carl1976 said:

You MC and SP guys might want to get your grand kids to check twitter, or unapproved website to get some better insight. As I have said before, some of this stuff is easily verifiable. Putting CF down and talking poorly about their town is not going to help your players Friday night and saying they have no talent and no speed won't help your OF and  DC plan any better. If I were them I would put some of this stuff on their wall in the locker room. 

It's just all in good fun Carl, don't take none of it personal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl1976 said:

You MC and SP guys might want to get your grand kids to check twitter, or unapproved website to get some better insight. As I have said before, some of this stuff is easily verifiable. Putting CF down and talking poorly about their town is not going to help your players Friday night and saying they have no talent and no speed won't help your OF and  DC plan any better. If I were them I would put some of this stuff on their wall in the locker room. 

Who said something bad about Coalfield. Youngun you need to relax. I have said all year you're the team to beat. If kids need stuff hung on the wall from what literally 5-10 fans said then they are playing for the wrong reasons. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carl1976 said:

We all know CF is the team to beat in the East this year. Just hope we get a chance....

This is going to be a good game. I have a good feeling that we will play well. My main man Manny will keep the middle closed up. I think our secondary will do a good job. We will be the best team Coalfield has played. I will not make a prediction this week on the game because I have been wrong several times this year. I just hope we get good refs this week. Coach Mathis has a good game plan again this week. We just need to execute! If we play to our potential and do everything the coaches say to do then we will have a chance in this one. All we need to do tomorrow is Win The Day!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

12 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

This is going to be a good game. I have a good feeling that we will play well. My main man Manny will keep the middle closed up. I think our secondary will do a good job. We will be the best team Coalfield has played. I will not make a prediction this week on the game because I have been wrong several times this year. I just hope we get good refs this week. Coach Mathis has a good game plan again this week. We just need to execute! If we play to our potential and do everything the coaches say to do then we will have a chance in this one. All we need to do tomorrow is Win The Day!

people have moved the ball at will this year.. and the way coalfield throws the ball They will score a lot and I doubt to see much action in the middle. If MC wins the game it won't  have anything to I do with stuffing the middle. It'll be those quick guys y'all have at the skill positions. Because if you thaught tyner could sling it around, just wait. This may be the best team Coalfield has faced, but some (not me) would debate that this will be the best team Marion has seen this year as well my friend.

Edited by CastIronHero

15 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

Blowing double digit leads has nothing to do with refs 

• Upvote 1

Old Pirate got a call from some of the skillet slingers kin from Nashville way. Talk is the Pirates is a cocky over rated team and city folkes is anxiously waiting to expose them. The Pirates better be ready to bring the "Nasty to the City Circle Fly fellers" all night. OP done got the jock on & hair standing up on the neck! Old Pirate should like to see this one thou.

Edited by OLD PIRATE