Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

55 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Id like to comment on the good sportsmanship by Marion County tonight. I noticed they jerked their starters out when we did at the end.  I just don't understand why you all don't use number 8 a little more but I do think we done a good job containing him for the most part.  

He has been a decoy a lot of times.  I have always heard if you have a horse, ride him.  For some reason we dont.

6 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Sounds like I have said all season. Coalfield is the team to beat in the east. SP, Greenback and Whitwell are the other challengers. 

Barney you think you are the only one that new this mess? I garuntee you all you have to do is look in my Murphy Fair book and figure this mess out.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rtl112 said:

I'm still not convinced.  SP and GB are still on par with Coalfield.  It will be one of the three.

The reason I give Coalfield the nod as the team to beat over the other 3 is simple. You guys have 20 plus seniors whereas the other three teams are all junior, sophomore, and freshmen heavy teams. 

50 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Barney you think you are the only one that new this mess? I garuntee you all you have to do is look in my Murphy Fair book and figure this mess out.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, did you make it home from Ronnie's Red Eye II last night? Was that man up in. Coalfield or was he there with you after the game. You, Wendy, and Roy Jr. have fun today watching  those durn ball games.  

Edited by TheAmbassador