Milan @ Huntingdon The Dog and Pony Show

ZEBRA35

The most storied rivalry in West Tennessee resumes next Friday night at Paul Ward Stadium in Huntingdon. Throw the records out the window. Milan has 2 of the best backs in the area and a huge size advantage. Huntingdon answers with a Mr. Football candidate at qb with a very talented backfield. As always line play, penalties, and turnovers will decide this one. I give the edge to Huntingdon at home on the new turf. Stangs 32 Dawgs 28

Edited by ZEBRA35

7 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

The most storied rivalry in West Tennessee resumes next Friday night at Paul Ward Stadium in Huntingdon. Throw thr records out the window. Milan has 2 of the best backs in the area and a huge size advantage. Huntingdon answers with a Mr. Football candidate at qb with a very talented backfield. As always line play, penalties, and turnovers will decide this one. I give the edge to Huntingdon at home on the new turf. Stangs 32 Dawgs 28

Milan may be a little down after letting one get away from them. Meaning for disrespect Milan has the size advantage. Imo the Dawgs line is not as strong as its been in the past. I got to go with Huntington by a td should be a good game!

Well one thing is for sure the Milan Bulldogs will be the first High School to score against our starters, on our new football field.  In all seriousness this should be a very close game.  Mustangs have proven already they can win the close ones this season.  Bulldogs havent proven that yet.  I think it'll be a great game and predict the mustangs will win by 6 or less.  Hope both teams stay injury free.  GO MUSTANGS!!!!

Edited and Fixed, thanks to Waker for letting me know I forgot to write something when I did my post.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

5 hours ago, KermitDeeFrog said:

Well one thing is for sure the Milan Bulldogs will be the first High School to score against our starters.  In all seriousness this should be a very close game.  Mustangs have proven already they can win the close ones this season.  Bulldogs havent proven that yet.  I think it'll be a great game and predict the mustangs will win by 6 or less.  Hope both teams stay injury free.  GO MUSTANGS!!!!

Waverly scored on our starters.

So Stanks, I'm going to give my honest opinion on this game. As much as I would like it for Milan to beat the brakes off you guys I just don't see it. You boys are hot. Everything has been clicking for ya boys and it may not stop this week. 

Milan has played well for the most recent art on the season. We have beat who we should have and played a couple of teams very tight. A fumble at a really bad time against Trenton cost us that game. A holding call against Covington late in the 4th qtr probably cost us that game. We need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot during crucial stretches of games. Great teams don't make those mistakes. Our oline has not been up to par but played really well against Covington despite the loss. I feel like it is really coming together for us. 

Honestly i I think this game could go either way but I would make the Stanks the favorite cause you are at home and you pulled a close one against a good team already. (Waverly). Something Milan has yet to do.