Greenback at Coalfield round 1!

orngnblk

1 hour ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Guess I better keep some clean boxers on then.....WOW!!! You all must have one heckuva team to say that. Good luck.....

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, my opinion is that it will be a close game but you never know what will happen in a game.  This time of year the players are all banged up and coachs are suspended and stuff like that.

Edited by rtl112

5 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Were just hoping to make it a ball game!

I'd predict a Kees victory, but I've not seen Coalfield, so that wouldn't be too credible. I know this, if they beat you all by "as much as they want," they're better than any team we've seen by far, and I'm betting that isn't the case. I just don't see it being possible. Hoping for a great back and forth game making for some good entertainment on RivalryThursday.

17 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

I'd predict a Kees victory, but I've not seen Coalfield, so that wouldn't be too credible. I know this, if they beat you all by "as much as they want," they're better than any team we've seen by far, and I'm betting that isn't the case. I just don't see it being possible. Hoping for a great back and forth game making for some good entertainment on RivalryThursday.

Their line play is pretty good and #34 and #1 runs the ball hard and everyone knows about #21. Their middle linebacker got hurt against midway (hope the young man is ok) and he runs pretty tough also. We will have to play our best ball of the year to keep it close IMO but you never know which way the ball bounces sometimes.