Greenback at Coalfield round 1!

orngnblk

26 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Nowhere even close!!That was a much better line.And our line out played them down the stretch CF got gassed.

I said reminded me, I didn't say was as good! At the point in the game where I made this statement they had been winning up front for a while but your guys never quit and turned it around real quick. CF looked a little lost up front when 59 went down and you all ran it down their throats! It was a great game 

Wow what a game...glad I made the drive...i think the difference was coalfields weak schedule....they haven't been tested all year...take away 2 turnovers by us and about 7 screens for big plays and we are not down like that in the 3rd....oh yeah and the incredible 60 yard bomb by #21 for coalfield...didnt much care for the play calling early in the game by us...its 3 and 6 a couple times and we air it out deep to stop a drive...but glad we overcome it in 2nd half and FINALLY started feeding #6 like we should have in a couple other games this year...great win and can't wait for the rematch 

41 minutes ago, gcapride said:

It was a good win for GB. But let’s not put Hanley in the same category as Orlando Pace, Willie Roaf, Gene Upshaw or Jonathan Ogden. He had 1 nice block in the 4th qtr on a DT right in front of you. No doubt the kid is a gamer, but let’s not get too crazy hyping him up. You guys have a long way to go to win the rematch if 21 gets healthy. That said, if CF doesn’t start running some of Glenn’s sprints, 21 won’t matter. Those kids with the big bellies got tired quick. 

Can't agree more!  Parker legs are a big part of his game when things breakdown and he didn't have that tonight. I believe it effected his throwing tonight also. But you are correct, CF better be running some Glenn's sprints or it may not matter. CF just clearly got whooped in the second half. Congrats to Greenback on a great comeback. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Lol.your a piece.....of work.ha

Congrats big guy, wasn,t much of a game for a spell  but the TD pas and then the Mack truck took over. I don,t see Coalfield beating you the next time either. You guys have several good players and then you have #6.  Talking heads of the game give 21 best 1a player in the state,,the player who took this game over was #6.  Thats not a knock on 21,he,s one heck of a talent.

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Congrats big guy, wasn,t much of a game for a spell  but the TD pas and then the Mack truck took over. I don,t see Coalfield beating you the next time either. You guys have several good players and then you have #6.  Talking heads of the game give 21 best 1a player in the state,,the player who took this game over was #6.  Thats not a knock on 21,he,s one heck of a talent.

Tell me this Pujo, would 6 have took over the game on a hamstring that he couldn't run on.  All I got to say.

Edited by rtl112

6 hours ago, gcapride said:

It was a good win for GB. But let’s not put Hanley in the same category as Orlando Pace, Willie Roaf, Gene Upshaw or Jonathan Ogden. He had 1 nice block in the 4th qtr on a DT right in front of you. No doubt the kid is a gamer, but let’s not get too crazy hyping him up. You guys have a long way to go to win the rematch if 21 gets healthy. That said, if CF doesn’t start running some of Glenn’s sprints, 21 won’t matter. Those kids with the big bellies got tired quick. 

Just rewatched the game and he had numerous huge blocks Howard Cosell!