Greenback at Coalfield round 1!

orngnblk

20 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Tell me this Pujo, would 6 have took over the game on a hamstring that he couldn't run on.  All I got to say.

Didn,t know 21 was gimpy but he surely kept Coalfield in the game. Watched him at Cloudland last year and it seemed to me  he could have took off and scored any play. He didn,t look as explosive last night. Hope he is fully recovered for round 2. Too answer you,re question, , no he couldn,t. When he went down before the half, I thought Greenback was curtains. 

6 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Gonna save this post right here, just in case this “physical beat down” turns out to be a SP victory! 

Paste it on your wall if you want to jack.jake was a William Blount fan "was".His son was their QB a few years ago.Although he does wish he would have played for the OnB!LOL.We GB posters choose our words  wisely.

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Didn,t know 21 was gimpy but he surely kept Coalfield in the game. Watched him at Cloudland last year and it seemed to me  he could have took off and scored any play. He didn,t look as explosive last night. Hope he is fully recovered for round 2. Too answer you,re question, , no he couldn,t. When he went down before the half, I thought Greenback was curtains. 

21 and 6 are two completely different players.21 relies on so much of the O and #6 in open field is a wrecking ball.Apples to oranges.21 can still sling it 60 yards on a dime even with a sore muscle he proved that.Both are very valuable to the D also but Parker cant play all positions.What was more compelling to me was coming from 20,winning or not that was surprising.

16 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Great picture of 59 holding 36.LOL.I guess you were there for Coalfield?Not many GB pics.

Missed several calls both ways, I,m sure thats the case in nearly every game. If they called um all,the games would take all night. I say call the cheap shots and one,s that effect the play,let the dumb junk go.  A block in the back 20 yards behind the play is just flat out crazy. If its a  personal foul, it should be enforced after the play. 

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Missed several calls both ways, I,m sure thats the case in nearly every game. If they called um all,the games would take all night. I say call the cheap shots and one,s that effect the play,let the dumb junk go.  A block in the back 20 yards behind the play is just flat out crazy. If its a  personal foul, it should be enforced after the play. 

Agree!!

3 hours ago, pujo said:

+1 

A flag for block in the back 10-20 yds behind the runner burns my butt! It cost us 3 TDs against Oneida one year.

Yes, kid shouldn't have done it but it shouldn't cost a score...yes, enforce the penalty on next play unless it's in front of the play or within 5 yds...but that'd take too much thinking