South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

13 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Oh my it's so close. Time to get live at Beene Stadium. Eraser I'll see you there.

A couple of guys said that "when Whitwell wins" they are going to plant a Whitwell flag on the P.  

Mr. Legit, you and Eraser have a job to do.

https://youtu.be/h3hLlhq0ZQ0

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

12 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

A couple of guys said that "when Whitwell wins" they are going to plant a Whitwell flag on the P.  

Mr. Legit, you and Eraser have a job to do.

https://youtu.be/h3hLlhq0ZQ0

I would pity the person that tried to do that stuff. That would be the worst mistake they could make. "Hello" and "Big Perm" wouldn't look kindly at a shenanigan like that one. 

GAMEDAY!!!!   

Hope this one lives up to the HYPE!   Were excited to be at this game.   Remember, we'll have South Pittsburg Head Coach Vic Grider on with us at 4:30 (Central Time) today!  We'll be live from "That Sherrill man's press box" with Coach Grider!   Got several other great Coaches lined up for today including That Kriesky man from Centennial, That Olive man from Tullahoma, and That Bradley man from Mt. Pleasant....  We'll also discuss all the big time games across the State and hopefully get a couple of South Pittsburg "Coach T" folks to jump on with us in the second hour!    As always, you can hear the show on 93.9 FM (The Duck) in Middle Tennessee or you can stream it by clicking the link below then selecting the "LISTEN LIVE" tab!  Look forward to meeting all you guys tonight!

Friday Main Event LIVE STREAM