South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

So I guess holding TC to 14 doesnt count? They had all the healthy backs in the game that could score every time they touched the ball. They were held to 200 yds total. Whitwell has a good defense. I will be shocked if they give up more than 35.

If they give up 35 you definitely lose

2 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

TC had a receiver a lineman and LB/RB #5 who was out for the season. They people who touch the ball often and early for TC played. #8, #2 and Harper kid #6 all played and were healthy. 18 going out before half did hurt defensively for TC.  Offensively outside of #5 they had everyone healthy in the backfield. Whitwell held them in check.

should be a good one! Good luck

First of all, let me say I have been a reader of coacht for a very long time but never much of a poster, but I did want to add my two cents worth to all the banter that’s been on here this week. It’s great that this game really means something on both sides this week and that the county will be witness to what should be a good ole fashioned slugfest. Whitwell has a lot to be proud of for their season thus far and have every right to be confident about their chances. South Pittsburg, on the other hand, well, they’re just South Pittsburg, should be enough said. They’ve been here before and know what’s at stake and what it will take to get the job done. The great thing is, if we can all remember this, the game is about the players on both sides and their ability to handle what should be an outstanding environment for HS football, and the hope that they can soak it all in and enjoy what will be a night to remember for both teams. At the end of the night, they can shake hands and give the glory where it belongs, to our awesome God who has blessed them with talents to play this wonderful game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, SP123 said:

First of all, let me say I have been a reader of coacht for a very long time but never much of a poster, but I did want to add my two cents worth to all the banter that’s been on here this week. It’s great that this game really means something on both sides this week and that the county will be witness to what should be a good ole fashioned slugfest. Whitwell has a lot to be proud of for their season thus far and have every right to be confident about their chances. South Pittsburg, on the other hand, well, they’re just South Pittsburg, should be enough said. They’ve been here before and know what’s at stake and what it will take to get the job done. The great thing is, if we can all remember this, the game is about the players on both sides and their ability to handle what should be an outstanding environment for HS football, and the hope that they can soak it all in and enjoy what will be a night to remember for both teams. At the end of the night, they can shake hands and give the glory where it belongs, to our awesome God who has blessed them with talents to play this wonderful game.

You for president!  Well said!  :thumb:

HELLLLLOOOOOOO HELLLLLOOOOOOO HELLLLLOOOOOOO IT'S GAMEDAY BABY!!

Alright Pitt enough of the bull crap! They wanted us and now they are gonna get us!! Boys YOUR GOTTA GET YOUR MIND!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! COME OUT FROM SNAP ONE AND PUNCH THEM IN THE MOUTH!! HIT SOMEBODY!!! ONE TIME!!! MAKE THEM WHITWELL BOYS REMEMBER THE NIGHT THEY CAME TO SOUTH PITTSBURG!!!! HELLLLLOOOOOOO!! ONE TIME!!!